Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streamer to connect Expert with Phantom
I have a D200 and two Silver Phantoms and would like the option of playing both systems at once, via a single source (a streamer that can user the likes of TIDAL etc as well as access my locally stored digital library). I'd also like to be able to use the steamer app to control the volume of both systems.

Have tried software on a Bluesound Node2 (could connect to both at the same time but had to control the volume of the Phantom via Spark) and a MOON MiND 180 could not even get two systems playing at once let alone control volume of both.

Have discovered Aurender (to pricey for my budget), Auralic Aries and Sonore. Also interested in the Linn Majik DS.

Question is has anyone successfully achieved what I'm trying to archive with the above products or any other?

Any assistance is much appreciated, Steve.
Down under (NZ)
- System-1: MacBook Pro running Spark / Roon | D200 | TMC Gold Reference Speaker Cables | USHER CP-8571-D
- System-2: MacBook Pro running Spark | Dialog | Phantom Silver

Both Roon and SqueezeBox systems can do this, have multiple players connected. You can choose to play through one player or group players together and control them as one.
QNAP TS219P II/ TIDAL-Hifi > Roon@mac-mini > AIR3-Cat6 > Devialet 250 > Audience AU24 SE > Gallo-3.5Ref (w/ SAM)