Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bthomehub4 and expert pro
Again thanks for the suggestions fellas. I'm off work tomorrow and I'm going to do as baddog suggests, power everything down, power up the router and then the amps. I'll see how that goes, if I'm still having no success I may try giving the amps there own network with an airport express that's in a cupboard somewhere.

On the issue with the dual band, I'd actually followed bt's advice about renaming the 5GHz with a separate SSID, that was no use, in the end I've just switched the 5GHz off and only use the 2.4GHz frequency.
Oracle Delphi MkVI Reference Second Generation - SME Series V - Lyra Delos 
   Expert 1000 Pro CI - Magico A3
Audioquest Niagara 3000
Nucleus+ - roon lifetime - Qobuz Sublime+
 x2 Matte Black Phantom I
I'm not a bthomehub user but the only time I've had similar problems is when my router wireless security is set to only allow specified MAC addresses.
Roon -> AIR -> Ethernet ->  D220-> KEF Reference 3
Finally given up on this, I may be wrong but I think both wifi modules in both 250 Pro's are unserviceable.

Today I removed all devices from the router, and performed a reset of the router.

I connected solely the 250 pro and had the same problems. The amp will not accept an ip address from the router.

I decided to create a separate network with an Airport Express I have, all to no avail, with exactly the same issues, no ip address on the 250 pro.

I've connected the amp up again with a direct ethernet connection and the ip address is good. Also this time the iPad/iPhone app to connect to the 250 pro is good.

I've communicated my issues and troubleshooting with devialet support. As both amps will have the streamer board fitted when available I guess I may as well hold on until then and hopefully have the fault rectified at the same time.

Time to move on and finally configure both as a 1000 pro.
Oracle Delphi MkVI Reference Second Generation - SME Series V - Lyra Delos 
   Expert 1000 Pro CI - Magico A3
Audioquest Niagara 3000
Nucleus+ - roon lifetime - Qobuz Sublime+
 x2 Matte Black Phantom I
(17-Nov-2016, 14:58)blorbed Wrote: Finally given up on this, I may be wrong but I think both wifi modules in both 250 Pro's are unserviceable.

Today I removed all devices from the router, and performed a reset of the router.

I connected solely the 250 pro and had the same problems. The amp will not accept an ip address from the router.

I decided to create a separate network with an Airport Express I have, all to no avail, with exactly the same issues, no ip address on the 250 pro.

I've connected the amp up again with a direct ethernet connection and the ip address is good. Also this time the iPad/iPhone app to connect to the 250 pro is good.

I've communicated my issues and troubleshooting with devialet support. As both amps will have the streamer board fitted when available I guess I may as well hold on until then and hopefully have the fault rectified at the same time.

Time to move on and finally configure both as a 1000 pro.

It is very surprising that the Airport Express also fails. And on two 250 Pros.  You are probably correct about the wifi modules being broken. Devialet should offer to replace the wifi cards! Good that ethernet is working!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB