Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote not working
Tried changing the batteries? That would be my first shot.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(24-Oct-2017, 22:08)thumb5 Wrote: Tried changing the batteries?  That would be my first shot.

They are 2 months old ... 

Of course I could get 3 more fresh ones and give it a shot ...
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
Have you tried my fix of bumping up the remote number in the Configurator? Might not be relevant as yours is intermittent. 

Alex.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(24-Oct-2017, 22:11)audio_engr Wrote:
(24-Oct-2017, 22:08)thumb5 Wrote: Tried changing the batteries?  That would be my first shot.

They are 2 months old ... 

Of course I could get 3 more fresh ones and give it a shot ...

Bought a set of 4 FRESH Panasonic AAAs ...  VOILA !!!    Smile 

[ can't believe that the earlier Duracell AAAs installed in Aug '17 & supposed to be good till 2022 as per the pack jus' lasted 2 months ]   

BIG Thanks to ALL for helping out ...
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
(15-Oct-2014, 18:08)rik Wrote: Sorry Alex,

No idea then. I'm not sure how the initial Rf pairing happens otherwise I'd suggest un-pairing & re-pairing the remote. I've a vague recollection of seeing something on the Dev' web-site but as that site is a shifting sand I can't find it again,

If you're in Hampshire, UK I'd be happy to try and help sort the problem,

Sorry,

Rik

Found this on the Dev' site - but I think you've already tried this:

# Amplifier & remote control pairing

Out of the box, the remote control is already paired to your Devialet. Should the link be lost, simply place the remote next to the display of the unit, or even on the Devialet itself, and press any key or turn the volume control knob. The pairing will automatically re-establish.

https://help.devialet.com/entries/234071...te-control

Also the same for 120 / 200

You just made my day! 

My remote was not working anymore this morning. Tried replacing the batteries and turning the volume and pressing all buttons holding the remote close to the amplifier.

Then I read your tip and placed the remote on the display area, turned the volume knob and bingo! It's working again.

Thanks!   Smile
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
I ran an intruder alarm service business. About 10% of the systems used Paradox and DSC wireless detectors. In 2015 we noticed that the Duracell AA and AAA batteries we were getting were failing quickly.

Normally, you would expect at least 3 to 4 years. Some were failing in 9 months. Then in October we purchased a batch of 200 packs of AA and 250 AAAs. Many were leaking in the wrapper.

Initially the Duracell importer was not interested, so I called a friend at ADT and he found the same experience. An email was sent to the factory in Belgium and we were asked to send some samples by airfreight. It was found that these batteries were all fakes from China and were being sold by street markets. No offer of compensation though. We returned all the Duracell batteries and got a refund

After that we stuck to VARTA lithium batteries and those installed in December 2015 and removed earlier this year still have 75% state of charge. 48 hours in a charger and they now register 99%
                                                           Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds
My Remote stopped working on my d1000. I pulled out the other remote and same thing.
After reading this post , I scaled back to previous update and selected 2 on remote count.
Voila ! it works again.
[size=x-small]D1000pro, Sonus Faber Amati anniversary, siltech ls88 cables, direct tv, Apple TV, Xbox, Sony projector.

Second system.. d440pro, Sonus Faber Cremona speakers, Mitchell gyro se turntable with cadenza blue, direct tv, Apple TV , sunfire subwoofer, Sony tv.

Third system... d-premier, Opera sp2 speakers , direct tv, Apple TV , Xbox, Sony tv.