Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hifi_swlon's system
Oh yeah... option #3.   Somehow missed that first time through.   But congrats!

Finding a 250 or D-Premier here in the US seems unlikely - or at least as far as I can tell.   But I'm pretty happy with my 220 Pro and secretly hoping no one buys my 200 so I can get it upgraded and then pretend to try to sell it all the while having the opportunity to listen the two as a 440 Pro.

But, I also really like a one box solution so hard to say if I would actually keep the 2nd 220 Pro (he says knowing full well that once he hears it...)

Enjoy!
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(11-Nov-2016, 21:16)mdconnelly Wrote: Oh yeah... option #3.   Somehow missed that first time through.   But congrats!

Thanks!

(11-Nov-2016, 21:16)mdconnelly Wrote: But, I also really like a one box solution so hard to say if I would actually keep the 2nd 220 Pro (he says knowing full well that once he hears it...)

Yup, I think you just said it!

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(11-Nov-2016, 19:34)Chris Marshall Wrote: Great choice, looks great on the wall.  I think I have to get mine wall mounted, need the Pro upgrade first though :-)

Thanks (and Cyclob).

Just need to re-make a cable hiding thing and then it's done for now.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<