Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enigmacoustics Mythology M1
Hi,

Had a fantastic demo on these little gems http://www.enigmacoustics.com/prod-in-fi...sp?idno=94
Long time since I heard a pair of speakers that really impressed me. Demoed them with D400.
Any one else heard them?

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
I've read mixed reviews about their super tweeter. apparently it sounds amazing at first but you get tired of them after a while. Did you get that feeling at all?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(16-Oct-2014, 05:09)Pim van Vliet Wrote: I've read mixed reviews about their super tweeter. apparently it sounds amazing at first but you get tired of them after a while. Did you get that feeling at all?

Hi,

Didn't get that feeling but I was told that the demo room had a particular damping effect in the upper freq's. I was amazed by the transparent presentation, the superb dynamics and effortlessness. I guess a home demo would point out if it would work or not.
Only had a 30 min stint.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK