Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama 8 years - best taste in music playlist?
Just received this e-mail from Devialet:

===

Obama 8 years

Today is election day. If you are a U.S. citizen, go rock the vote!

Over two terms of presidency, Barack Obama has clearly proven one thing: in terms of music, he has the best taste in the world.

So today we would like to celebrate President Obama by sharing with you 20 of his favorite tracks. Enjoy our “Obama 8 years” playlist:

====

Not sure how this would improve the SQ Angel   Very OTT - best taste in the world... LOL
Obama - 1000 x better than the next president of the USA.    This one might actually prove to be true? Confused
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
I accept that it's a bit cheesy, but I love that Devialet care enough about music to create a playlist to honour Obama.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
(08-Nov-2016, 21:16)ozthepoz Wrote: I accept that it's a bit cheesy, but I love that Devialet care enough about music to create a playlist to honour Obama.

May be wrong but think this is Obama's playlist...totally great company to offer this and acknowledge this leader.
(08-Nov-2016, 18:54)Confused Wrote: Obama - 1000 x better than the next president of the USA.    This one might actually prove to be true? Confused

Depending on the outcome it might even be 10,000 times  Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(09-Nov-2016, 04:29)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(08-Nov-2016, 18:54)Confused Wrote: Obama - 1000 x better than the next president of the USA.    This one might actually prove to be true? Confused

Could be it's of no interest what puppet sits on top  Huh 

No waste of energy for this show anyway Dodgy

gui

p.s. Really want to go on politics in audio?
"Oh, you can buy the other. But then it is a cost intensive learning process"
berlin
(09-Nov-2016, 08:25)yabaVR Wrote:
(09-Nov-2016, 04:29)Pim van Vliet Wrote:

Could be it's of no interest what puppet sits on top  Huh 

No waste of energy for this show anyway Dodgy

gui

Just for one day every four years or so doesn't hurt. I wonder what Trump's playlist will be like at the end of his term. I feel a competition coming up!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(09-Nov-2016, 08:25)yabaVR Wrote: gui

No.  Probably best not to I think ....
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12