Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings'
Bill Evans #753 was delivered today just two days after order was placed.

Beautiful !

I hope there are a lot of lost recordings of such outstanding quality waiting in the pipe : the sound is jaw-dropping to my ears and last but not least the music is really really good in my opinion.

It could be interesting to see what the "Phoenix process" can do with rock tapes...
Bruno

Auralic Aries g2.1 / Chord Qutest / CLEARAUDIO Blackmotion - cartridge Clearaudio Virtuoso V2 mm/  /Gryphon Diablo 300 / Blue jeans cable / Apertura Edena Evolution
(12-Jan-2017, 22:01)Bruno Wrote: Bill Evans #753 was delivered today just two days after order was placed.

Beautiful !

I hope there are a lot of lost recordings of such outstanding quality waiting in the pipe : the sound is jaw-dropping to my ears and last but not least the music is really really good in my opinion.

It could be interesting to see what the "Phoenix process" can do with rock tapes...

Bruno

I have the other 2 recordings, have been waiting for Bill Evans to be released
when I go on the web page it says Availible Soon, how did you manage to place the order.

Brian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Dear Brian,

Where are you trying to place your order from? Which country? In some countries - in Russia, for example - the albums are not available.

Best regards,
The Lost Recordings & Fondamenta Music Labels
Devialet 1000 Pro, Focal Stella, Riffaud Saturn Turntable, Lyra Atlas, Ortofon Synergy, Miyajima Zero, Whest Audio Reference V Phono Preamp, Absolue Creations Tim-Reference Cables, 
Devialet 220, Focal Diablo Evo, Absolue Creations Ul-tim cables
Phantom Gold + White tree
Phantom Reactor 900
Just to let you know

The 3 Lost Recordings albums are now available on 24/176,4 kHz on www.fondamenta-music.com. Enjoy!
Devialet 1000 Pro, Focal Stella, Riffaud Saturn Turntable, Lyra Atlas, Ortofon Synergy, Miyajima Zero, Whest Audio Reference V Phono Preamp, Absolue Creations Tim-Reference Cables, 
Phantom Reactor 900
FANTASTIC! And at a great price.
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

(30-Mar-2017, 09:16)Phoenix Wrote: Just to let you know

The 3 Lost Recordings albums are now available on 24/176,4 kHz on www.fondamenta-music.com. Enjoy!

Could you please describe how the process of making the high-res downloads and what the "masters" original sample rate was? I dont know if you have described the process of making the vinyls?
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Hello Octaviars,
What do you want to know exactly?

Thanks AaronG!
Phantom Reactor 900
(30-Mar-2017, 14:49)Phoenix Wrote: Hello Octaviars,
What do you want to know exactly?

Thanks AaronG!

Well the process of making the downloads what they are extracted from, no need to go in on all the details Smile

Just completed downloading all three albums, will listen to them tonight when the kids have gone to sleep.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

All the files are the result of the Phoenix remastering from the source tapes. We are converting the analog signals in 24bit 176,4 kHz before the last step of Phoenix which consists of the cleaning of the sound flaws using our ears and the algorithms we developed. Then, we encode the wav files into aiff to be able to add all the metadatas. I hope I answered to your question. We would be very pleased to get your feedback for those who are listening to these fantastic pieces of music for the 1st time!
Phantom Reactor 900
(30-Mar-2017, 17:41)Phoenix Wrote: All the files are the result of the Phoenix remastering from the source tapes. We are converting the analog signals in 24bit 176,4 kHz before the last step of Phoenix which consists of the cleaning of the sound flaws using our ears and the algorithms we developed. Then, we encode the wav files into aiff to be able to add all the metadatas. I hope I answered to your question. We would be very pleased to get your feedback for those who are listening to these fantastic pieces of music for the 1st time!

The answer answered my questions.

Will report back later tonight when I can listen to them without children playing Big Grin

Second system