Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unpacking a upgraded 440 Pro
Thanks GuillaumeB, but the owner of Audio Lounge offered me a refund on last Friday and I accepted. He never mentioned the fact that he would again have to get a approval from Devialet. As I said, he promised within 2-3 days I would get my refund. I think a person should stick to their word. Audio Lounge has dragged this issue now for the last 20 days. I have made numerous phone calls and sent emails but the staff there has been most unhelpful.
Auralic Mini (Sbooster LPSU), Rega RP8, Melco N1A, Devialet D200, Devialet 400, ELAC BS314, ELAC BS312, Sonus Faber Olympica 1, Audioquest (Victoria, Yosemite, Vodka Cat7, Carbon USB) Chord Epic Master/Companion link, Wireworld Oasis 7 speaker cable, Inakustik Reference LS-803 speaker cable,Isotek premium mains cables, TCI mains cables, Atlas mains unfiltered distribution block, Supra filtered mains distribution block, and synergistic research (red/black fuse,sort kone), and vertexaq (silver-jaya).
Update: Audio Lounge owner Mr Ajay Shirke has sent me a threat/warning, I quote from his email:

" For damaging our reputation on social media, for which also reserve our rights and remedies as granted to us, to take appropriate action against you in a suitable forum"

As far as I know I have not written anything inflammatory, or inappropriate. I have provided a truthful account of my situation. However, if the moderator of Devialetchat deems some posts as unacceptable then I leave it up to him to remove them.

Current situation is that on the 19/11/2016 Audio Lounge accepted the return of the goods and I am still waiting for a refund of £11,980.
Auralic Mini (Sbooster LPSU), Rega RP8, Melco N1A, Devialet D200, Devialet 400, ELAC BS314, ELAC BS312, Sonus Faber Olympica 1, Audioquest (Victoria, Yosemite, Vodka Cat7, Carbon USB) Chord Epic Master/Companion link, Wireworld Oasis 7 speaker cable, Inakustik Reference LS-803 speaker cable,Isotek premium mains cables, TCI mains cables, Atlas mains unfiltered distribution block, Supra filtered mains distribution block, and synergistic research (red/black fuse,sort kone), and vertexaq (silver-jaya).
Dear all - we have had to delete a number of posts. I am also locking this thread until further notice for obvious reasons.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK