Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon's system
After having owned several systems I decided to upgrade. 

In 2015 my system was: QNAP Nas —> Linn Klimax DS1 —> Cardas Golden Reference XLR interlink cable —> Krell KAV 300i —> Cardas Neutral Reference speaker cable —> Kef Reference 205 + Rel Strata 5 subwoofer.

I am quite happy with my system now. It is a lot better than my former system in every respect. (Pictures updated 2017)

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aurender X100L  ~  Devialet 200  ~   Raidho X2  +  Velodyne SPL1000 ultra
USB cable: Audioquest Diamond    -    Speaker Cable: Nordost Tyr    -    Subwoofer RCA cable: 2x QED Reference Subwoofer 40
Power cables: Ansuz Mainz P (Powerdistribution block), Ansuz Mainz P (Devialet), Shunyata Alpha Digital (Aurender), Furutech TCS21 (Velodyne)
                                                                - The Netherlands -                                                    (februari 2017)
Wow! So spacious and tidy with a view of the outside.
Welcome to Devialet Chat, Simon. That's a very nice looking system, but more importantly, I bet it sounds good too. What do you think of the Rhaidos?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS, Mutec MC-3+USB, Mac 5K running Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control. Devialet 440 Pro, Sonus faber Olympica ll, Rupert Neve Designs headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate interconnects, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Great looking setup!

Did you buy that tv unit, or is it custom made? Looks really clean and i love how the screen looks like it floats above the unit.
Wow, great photos, very nice looking, clean looking setup. I too like the "floating" TV stand.

Welcome!
Roon ROCK | Intel NUC6i5SYH/AIR3/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro | Vivid Audio Giya G3 
Synology NAS | DH Labs  D-110 & Q10 Signature Bi-Wire |  Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One 5.0 | Stillpoint Apertures
West of the Rockies, US
(13-Nov-2016, 03:03)Axel Wrote: Welcome to Devialet Chat, Simon. That's a very nice looking system, but more importantly, I bet it sounds good too. What do you think of the Rhaidos?

Thank you for your kind words Axel,

The Raidhos are very good. These speakers were a complete surprise to me when I heard them. I wasn’t looking for these speakers, but they were playing in a shop when I was paying a visit. Later I and went back to the shop and auditioned the Raidhos with my D200. To my ears they were the best of the speakers I auditioned. The Raidhos sound very detailed, neutral, and despite the modest dimensions they are capable of producing a clean and solid low end. I really like them a lot.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
USB cable: Audioquest Diamond    -    Speaker Cable: Nordost Tyr    -    Subwoofer RCA cable: 2x QED Reference Subwoofer 40
Power cables: Ansuz Mainz P (Powerdistribution block), Ansuz Mainz P (Devialet), Shunyata Alpha Digital (Aurender), Furutech TCS21 (Velodyne)
                                                                - The Netherlands -                                                    (februari 2017)
(13-Nov-2016, 03:18)wikeeboy Wrote: Great looking setup!

Did you buy that tv unit, or is it custom made? Looks really clean and i love how the screen looks like it floats above the unit.

Thanks wikeeboy.

the tv was connected to a tv bench by two aluminium tubes.
So, (partly) custom made.
(13-Nov-2016, 03:21)baddog Wrote: Wow, great photos, very nice looking, clean looking setup. I too like the "floating" TV stand.

Welcome!

Thank you!
Lovely looking system, like the clean/uncluttered look. Did you try the XT-2 before deciding on the X2?

(PS. I'm sure you've probably changed them, but in your picture your right channel speaker connections are out of phase.)
Oracle Delphi Mk V(VI) - SME Series V - Lyra Delos 
 aurender N10 
   Expert 1000 Pro - Raidho X-1
 x2 Gold Phantom & Dialog
Hello, Simon. Which Ansuz power cord are you using? I think it is a natural decision to use Ansuz PC if using Raidho loudspeakers.

P.S. Just noted that it is a Ansuz P power cord.