Simon's system
Actual system: (Updated: august 2023)

Source: Grimm Audio MU1/Roon lifetime/Qobuz Sublime
     Power cable: Shunyata Alpha NR
     AES/EBU cable (Grimm —> D220): Audioquest Diamond

Amp/DAC: Devialet 220 Pro CI.
     Power cable: Shunyata Alpha EF

Speakers: Magico A5
     Speaker cables: Nordost Tyr (2x2.5 meters)

Switch: Buffalo BS-GS2008
     Powersupply: Sbooster BOTW P&P Eco 12V
     Ethernet cable (switch —> Grimm): Audioquest Diamond

Resonance controlRack: Bassocontinuo Lyra XL4 2.0
     Damping feet: Cerabase slimline 

Acoustic room treatment
Rockfon Mono Acoustic (20 m2)

Grimm MU1 - D220 - Magico A5 (Picture: august 2023)

Innuos Zen mk3 - D220 - Magico A5 (Picture: june 2023)

Innuos Zen mk3 - D220 - Wilson Audio Sabrina + Velodyne DD10+  (Picture: january 2020)

Original post:

13-Nov-2016, 02:06  After having owned several systems I decided to upgrade. 

In 2015 my system was: QNAP Nas —> Linn Klimax DS1 —> Cardas Golden Reference XLR interlink cable —> Krell KAV 300i —> Cardas Neutral Reference speaker cable —> Kef Reference 205 + Rel Strata 5 subwoofer.

I am quite happy with my system now. It is a lot better than my former system in every respect.

Aurender X100L - Audioquest diamond USB - D200 - Nordost Tyr - Raidho X2. Ansuz Mainz P power cables. (Picture: december 2016)

Grimm Audio MU1 (Roon+Qobuz)  ~   D220 Pro CI   ~   Magico A5
Digital Cables: Audioquest Diamond ethernet; Audioquest Diamond AES/EBU
Speaker Cables: Nordost Tyr  -  Power Cables: Shunyata Alpha EF (D220); Shunyata Alpha NR (Grimm)
Resonance Control: Bassocontinuo (rack); CeraBase slimline (footers)
The Netherlands -                        - August 2023 -
Wow! So spacious and tidy with a view of the outside.
Welcome to Devialet Chat, Simon. That's a very nice looking system, but more importantly, I bet it sounds good too. What do you think of the Rhaidos?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Great looking setup!

Did you buy that tv unit, or is it custom made? Looks really clean and i love how the screen looks like it floats above the unit.
Wow, great photos, very nice looking, clean looking setup. I too like the "floating" TV stand.

Welcome!
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(13-Nov-2016, 03:03)Axel Wrote: Welcome to Devialet Chat, Simon. That's a very nice looking system, but more importantly, I bet it sounds good too. What do you think of the Rhaidos?

Thank you for your kind words Axel,

The Raidhos are very good. These speakers were a complete surprise to me when I heard them. I wasn’t looking for these speakers, but they were playing in a shop when I was paying a visit. Later I and went back to the shop and auditioned the Raidhos with my D200. To my ears they were the best of the speakers I auditioned. The Raidhos sound very detailed, neutral, and despite the modest dimensions they are capable of producing a clean and solid low end. I really like them a lot.

Speaker Cables: Nordost Tyr  -  Power Cables: Shunyata Alpha EF (D220); Shunyata Alpha NR (Grimm)
(13-Nov-2016, 03:18)wikeeboy Wrote: Great looking setup!

Did you buy that tv unit, or is it custom made? Looks really clean and i love how the screen looks like it floats above the unit.

Thanks wikeeboy.

the tv was connected to a tv bench by two aluminium tubes.
So, (partly) custom made.

(13-Nov-2016, 03:21)baddog Wrote: Wow, great photos, very nice looking, clean looking setup. I too like the "floating" TV stand.

Welcome!

Thank you!

Lovely looking system, like the clean/uncluttered look. Did you try the XT-2 before deciding on the X2?

(PS. I'm sure you've probably changed them, but in your picture your right channel speaker connections are out of phase.)
Oracle Delphi MkVI Reference Second Generation - SME Series V - Lyra Delos 
   Expert 1000 Pro CI - Magico A3
Audioquest Niagara 3000
Nucleus+ - roon lifetime - Qobuz Sublime+
 x2 Matte Black Phantom I
Hello, Simon. Which Ansuz power cord are you using? I think it is a natural decision to use Ansuz PC if using Raidho loudspeakers.

P.S. Just noted that it is a Ansuz P power cord.