Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon's system
(23-Apr-2017, 13:18)sdn660 Wrote:
(22-Apr-2017, 21:27)K4680 Wrote: Hello Simon, is the intention that the loudspeaker cables on a channel are exchanged (Picture 4)?

Hi K4680,
Thanks you for your comment. You have an eye for detail  Smile .

At the time I took the picture I had connected one of the speaker cables the "wrong" way on both sides (amp and speaker). So my speakers were connected in phase. (#9 & #12)

I changed it a few weeks ago. I had to disconnect my system anyway because of the changes in setup.
Hi, I know this from myself! Sometimes you are so deep inside, there have been times L + R confused Angry or hot and cold at LS. A lot of fun with the great equipment!
Devialet 220Pro, Focal Sopra 2, Focal 1028Be, Linn Klimax DS, Melco N1Z, K+H FM 2002, Linn LP12 Klimax, Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon), MacBook Pro, IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas, iPad Pro
                                                                       Germany / Bavaria
(23-Apr-2017, 08:54)octaviars Wrote: Have you considered trying a Ansuz Mainz 8D? I find that it is one really good powerstrip that lifted my system when I got that instead of a Isotek Aquarius Evo 3.

I also run Ansuz P powercables to my D440pro.

The Radios are great speakers I also had them as an option when I bought new speakers but in the end I decided to go with Focal Sopra No.2

Hi Fredrik,

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually I did consider Ansuz Mainz 8 and Nordost and Shunyata. 
And I'm sure either one of them would be very nice upgrade. 
I am happy with the power supply right now. I think my next change - if any - would be in components.

Focal Sopra is very nice! I did audition them once. At the time it wasn't possible to AB testing with Raidho X2 (and others).
I liked them a lot. And driving them with D440 it must be very nice combination. Enjoy !
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aurender X100L  ~  Devialet 200  ~   Raidho X2  +  Velodyne SPL1000 ultra
USB cable: Audioquest Diamond    -    Speaker Cable: Nordost Tyr    -    Subwoofer RCA cable: 2x QED Reference Subwoofer 40
Power cables: Ansuz Mainz P (Powerdistribution block), Ansuz Mainz P (Devialet), Shunyata Alpha Digital (Aurender), Furutech TCS21 (Velodyne)
                                                                - The Netherlands -                                                    (februari 2017)