Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody with experience of Vertere products?
Is there anybody here that have been in contact with Vertere products? I am looking at a second hand Roksan Xerxes 20 Plus with some Vertere products on it. There are a motorcontroller SG-1, arm that also is named SG-1 and some Vertere cables both for the motor, tonearm and from arm to RIAA.

SG-1 Motorcontroller with Pulse R cable

[Image: SG-1-record-player-specifications4.jpg]
SG-1 Tonearm with hand built internal cable.

[Image: SGTA15t.jpg]

Pulse B tonearm cable.

[Image: vertere-pulse-b-tonearm-cable-sq.png]
Main system

Focal 
Sopra 2, Devialet 440 Pro SOLD, Cabledyne Reference Silver RCA-XLR Digital Adapter Cable SOLD, Supra CAT7+, Cabledyne Premier Silver Speaker Cables, Clearaudio Concept MC SOLD, Ansuz Mainz 8D, Ansuz Mainz POM , Ansuz Darkz D, DIY mains supply with N1XV 3G10, Klangmodul, XY-filter and ELEC IEC connector

Tidal Hifi -> Roon Lifetime -> Signalyst HQ Player -> Devialet AIR3 -> Ethernet -> Devialet 440 Pro Waiting for new equipment.

Second system

Devialet Dialog, Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree
Hi, i m only familiar with their speaker cables, they are very good. I forgot the one i tried but compared it to naim nac5 and bettered in details and high extensions. Lately i dmoed vertere x pulse speaker cables with sabrina and the sound was outstanding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It may help to know, if you don't already, that Touraj Moghaddam, who runs Vertere, is the man who designed the Xerxes turntable among many Roksan products.
Kit: Oppo BDP-103EU (Vanity HD board mod), Sky+HD, Auralic Aries, 3x miniDSP OpenDRC-DI. Watch: Panasonic PT-AT6000E, Panasonic TX-L55ET61B. Listen: Devialet Phantom fronts and sides.
The tone arm looks like a unipivot type. They seem to be universally well reviewed and are quality products. All in all a very nice setup IMHO.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS, Mutec MC-3+USB, Mac 5K running Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control. Devialet 440 Pro, Sonus faber Olympica ll, Rupert Neve Designs headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate interconnects, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(16-Nov-2016, 01:48)alandbush Wrote: It may help to know, if you don't already, that Touraj Moghaddam, who runs Vertere, is the man who designed the Xerxes turntable among many Roksan products.

Yes I know that.
Main system

Focal 
Sopra 2, Devialet 440 Pro SOLD, Cabledyne Reference Silver RCA-XLR Digital Adapter Cable SOLD, Supra CAT7+, Cabledyne Premier Silver Speaker Cables, Clearaudio Concept MC SOLD, Ansuz Mainz 8D, Ansuz Mainz POM , Ansuz Darkz D, DIY mains supply with N1XV 3G10, Klangmodul, XY-filter and ELEC IEC connector

Tidal Hifi -> Roon Lifetime -> Signalyst HQ Player -> Devialet AIR3 -> Ethernet -> Devialet 440 Pro Waiting for new equipment.

Second system

(16-Nov-2016, 03:58)Axel Wrote: The tone arm looks like a unipivot type. They seem to be universally well reviewed and are quality products. All in all a very nice setup IMHO.

They have got great reviews so I think it is a nice setup but as it is secondhand it is not possible for me to audition it with my 440 hence the question about the products. 

There are no pickup so I can choose one that matches the input best of the Devialets I decide to buy it.
Main system

Focal 

Second system

(16-Nov-2016, 06:55)octaviars Wrote:
(16-Nov-2016, 03:58)Axel Wrote: The tone arm looks like a unipivot type. They seem to be universally well reviewed and are quality products. All in all a very nice setup IMHO.

They have got great reviews so I think it is a nice setup but as it is secondhand it is not possible for me to audition it with my 440 hence the question about the products. 

There are no pickup so I can choose one that matches the input best of the Devialets I decide to buy it.

If you're looking for a cartridge, Hana do a couple of nice, high output moving coil cartridges that put out 2.0 mV and should give a hiss free output from the Devialet. The more expensive models have a Shibata stylus.
http://www.analogueseduction.net/hana-cartridges.html
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS, Mutec MC-3+USB, Mac 5K running Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control. Devialet 440 Pro, Sonus faber Olympica ll, Rupert Neve Designs headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate interconnects, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England