Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Help from Devialet
Hello co-forumers!

Unfortunatelly, here in Greece, we are under capital controls, and we simply cannot send money to another country more than 700EURO/month.

The cost for upgrading is several times the above limit and I want to upgrade.

I have sent four e-mails to the Devialet support in the last three weeks, to provide a solution to us Devialet owners here, but have not received their reply.

Can someone contact them and ask them what are their plans for Greece?

Needles to say, this is an absolutely unacceptable behavior not to respond to your clients.
Hi

I've sent a mail to Devialet support about this, referring your post here.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(22-Nov-2016, 11:29)ogs Wrote: Hi

Thank you. I have talked with their dealer here , but they are in the dark as well. How difficult can it be to make one exception and do the upgrade payment through the dealer and not directly to them?
(22-Nov-2016, 11:56)Fragoulisnaval Wrote:
(22-Nov-2016, 11:29)ogs Wrote: Hi

Thank you. I have talked with their dealer here , but they are in the dark as well. How difficult can it be to make one exception and do the upgrade payment through the dealer and not directly to them?

Dealers can send the amps for upgrade on your behalf and arrange payment. My dealer does this for me and I pay him (and six or seven others I've been told). The dealer is granted an upgrade code/license by Devialet. Maybe this is the problem - Devialet has not approved your dealer for handling upgrades?
I have also delivered  the upgrade code I was given by Devialet to my dealer in case he needs it.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(22-Nov-2016, 06:47)Fragoulisnaval Wrote: Hello co-forumers!

Unfortunatelly, here in Greece, we are under capital controls, and we simply cannot send money to another country more than 700EURO/month.

The cost for upgrading is several times the above limit and I want to upgrade.

I have sent four e-mails to the Devialet support in the last three weeks, to provide a solution to us Devialet owners here, but have not received their reply.

Can someone contact them and ask them what are their plans for Greece?

Needles to say, this is an absolutely unacceptable behavior not to respond to your clients.

Not sure Devialet control the Greek economy Angel

But dealers can send in on your behalf, so talk to your dealer again.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
My dealer told me that if he can send the amp for upgrade to Devialet, put the payment must be made directly from me, they only receive a certain amount.

He has proposed to Devialet all payments to be handled from them directly, this being either purchase or upgrade, but Devialet refused it.

So, the problem remains. I cannot pay for the upgrade. It seems that either i will buy a trump mu D200 for a D250 OR i will wait 3~4 years for the next/new models...