Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet
I just received this email:

Dear Friends,

With you and thanks to you, we have accomplished so much since our first ADH patent in 2004. Devialet’s incorporation in 2007, the D-Premier’s launch in 2010 and Phantom’s launch in 2015.

But we had even bigger dreams when we started Devialet.

You may have read in the media, Devialet just closed a major fundraising round. Our first feeling is responsibility. Responsibility to invent more and more, to move ahead faster in order to deliver the ground-breaking technologies which create the greatest emotions. Responsibility to be closer to you and your desires.

From the entire team and I, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your trust in Devialet and in our products has made you a pioneer of an emotional and technological revolution which will change the world. For this we owe you. And we will continue working to live up to your dreams, expectations and be a part of the precious moments you spend with your loved ones.

With my friendship,
Quentin Sannié.
CEO | Devialet
http://devialet.com
Pro-Ject CD BOX RS--Roon--Qobuz Studio--Technics SL-1200GR--Synergistic Research Tricon Analogue 20th Anniversary--AT-OC9XSL--AudioQuest Niagara 1200--AudioQuest NRG-Z3--Devialet 220 Pro CI--Kimber Kable 4PR--Harbeth SHL5--Sumiko S.9 Subwoofers--Sennheiser HD 540 Reference Gold--IsoAcoustics GAIA II and Orea Graphite
Alicante (Spain)
It looks like we're going to have an exciting future...
Pro-Ject CD BOX RS--Roon--Qobuz Studio--Technics SL-1200GR--Synergistic Research Tricon Analogue 20th Anniversary--AT-OC9XSL--AudioQuest Niagara 1200--AudioQuest NRG-Z3--Devialet 220 Pro CI--Kimber Kable 4PR--Harbeth SHL5--Sumiko S.9 Subwoofers--Sennheiser HD 540 Reference Gold--IsoAcoustics GAIA II and Orea Graphite
Alicante (Spain)
When I got the email a few mins ago i initially read it as Devialet's failure, not future. I thought they were going to apologise for not delivering on their previous promises
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
Unfortunatley this is (even not well communicated) marketing bla bla.
This is another "not we really get things rocking / done ..." which they promised already several times ago.
And concerning budget, they also received considerable amount of investments earlier - so far they lack a tremendous amount of trust and credibility.
It's a shame that even the rollout of their new pro series is quite a desaster. Talking to a few dealers they are upset too. Not providing dealers and customers with new pro models makes deciding to go for a upgrade like tossing a coin.
And many, many promised features like UPNP/Streaming & the whole dialoge-mess, Remote App, Room Correction, ... if they finally don't start delivering they will upset their investors too.
And another one of those big disappointments is the promised completely new approach with customer care and communication.
Those of use involved in that online-forum at https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us quickly realised that this is another one of those massively underwhelming things.
Markush : In my country Denmark vi have some hifi sides where we Can write (like this forum) and there Are always some One WHO complain about everything , it is like there mening In life is to say bla bla bla . Some times mabye it is better too Think and NOT speak . Becorse i Think devialet know What you Think and say . So pleace Think and not write . Regards Finn
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
I must say I'm at a complete loss to know what this e-mail is supposed to mean to me as a customer. To me it reads as though Devialet are just patting themselves on the back for getting another round of funding, and for some reason felt obliged to tell their customers about it. I'd be more impressed if they actually carried through on some of the promises and fine words we've heard for so long.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
I like it.

He's just reassuring us that, like in the past, our loyalty will be rewarded and Devialet will honour their responsibility to look after their customers - providing them with the best products and services possible - while at the same time taking over the world.

It's genuine and from the heart, unlike a lot of the PR bo****ks you get these days.

And we know he's a man of his word.

I'll sleep well tonight.

Go Devialet!!

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

I agree with you Hifi_swlon, I do think its just a nice email and a thank you for the loyal customers...
It's clear to me, Devialet feel a responsibility to be closer to me and my desires. This is good! Currently I desire a streamer board that will outperform the dSC Vivaldi Upsamper and Masterclock for sound quality, and will be compatible with Roon, JRiver, AirPlay and so on, as well as being 100% stable of course. Thinking about it, I also have many other desires, most of which I'd better not post on a public forum. (One of them includes Delia Smith, for example) However, if anyone from Devialet would like details of these things, they are more than welcome to PM me.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(06-Dec-2016, 22:04)thumb5 Wrote: I must say I'm at a complete loss to know what this e-mail is supposed to mean to me as a customer.  To me it reads as though Devialet are just patting themselves on the back for getting another round of funding, and for some reason felt obliged to tell their customers about it.  I'd be more impressed if they actually carried through on some of the promises and fine words we've heard for so long.

It's actually quite simple, he's saying thank you to those of us who were emotionaly taken by the magic they produced, enough so that we gave them a home.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less