Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade discount code problem HELP
After finally deciding to upgrade I got all the way through the checkout process but my card provider decided to turn down the transaction for some reason, now when I try to use the code it doesn't work, any suggestions?
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.
(23-Dec-2016, 11:35)Dannythered Wrote: After finally deciding to upgrade I got all the way through the checkout process but my card provider decided to turn down the transaction for some reason, now when I try to use the code it doesn't work, any suggestions?

The exact thing happened to me, Visa declined my purchase as it was a big amount going off shore.

I opened a ticket on there support web page, they sent me a new code.
I called Visa and told them to expect a purchase to Devialet and the payment went though OK.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Cheers Brian, done that, just hope someone gets back to me today as the offer finishes on the 25th, could kick myself as I nearly used PayPal, I even went through MasterCard extra security with additional password, hopefully Devialet will honour the offer if no one is there today, frustrating Sad
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.
I had the same problem. I first requested a new code in a support ticket (explaining carefully what had happened) but didn't hear back for 3 weeks or so. I then made a call to the support desk (within business hours) and got a new code without any fuzz. I recommend you calling their "helpline".
QNAP TS219P II/ TIDAL-Hifi > Roon@mac-mini > AIR3-Cat6 > Devialet 250 > Audience AU24 SE > Gallo-3.5Ref (w/ SAM)
(23-Dec-2016, 16:33)Borgen Wrote: I had the same problem. I first requested a new code in a support ticket (explaining carefully what had happened) but didn't hear back for 3 weeks or so. I then made a call to the support desk (within business hours) and got a new code without any fuzz. I recommend you calling their "helpline".

I was worried I would be waiting ages but in fact had a new code within 2 hours, the credit card providers fraud team were the stumbling block, in this case I was very impressed with Devialet support particularly on the Friday before Christmas, thanks for your response Borgen
(23-Dec-2016, 18:40)Dannythered Wrote:
(23-Dec-2016, 16:33)Borgen Wrote: I had the same problem. I first requested a new code in a support ticket (explaining carefully what had happened) but didn't hear back for 3 weeks or so. I then made a call to the support desk (within business hours) and got a new code without any fuzz. I recommend you calling their "helpline".

I was worried I would be waiting ages but in fact had a new code within 2 hours, the credit card providers fraud team were the stumbling block, in this case I was very impressed with Devialet support particularly on the Friday before Christmas, thanks for your response Borgen

had the same...Visa declined the purchase (TDBank)..called them back to confirm they would allow the next transaction which they assured me they would but in the interval that passed until I could get a new code they declined the transaction again...dull-witted fools.....used a different Visa from our Credit Union and all went well
(24-Dec-2016, 03:03)Wdw Wrote: had the same...Visa declined the purchase (TDBank)..called them back to confirm they would allow the next transaction which they assured me they would but in the interval that passed until I could get a new code they declined the transaction again...dull-witted fools.....used a different Visa from our Credit Union and all went well

Warren

Mine was also a TD Visa, who declined the purchase.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.