Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innuos Zenith ripper/streamer
(10-Nov-2017, 14:47)innuos Wrote:
(09-Nov-2017, 16:40)GuillaumeB Wrote: If Innuos wanted to send me a unit for review I'd be happy to give everyone my findings Wink

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,

That can be arranged. We'd start with a Zenith first as we currently have our demo SEs on shows and other reviews.
I'm currently in Lyon for the HifiLink Audio Show for this weekend. PM me and we can discuss the details.

P.S. If any member is around Lyon this weekend, come and say hi. Were the ones with Innuos shirts :-)

PM sent!  Smile 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I am presently auditioning a Zenith II with my D250 pro CI. I am just using a simple decent USB cable and it sounds great. Devialet claims that the core board improved significantly the USB input seem to be true. I even wonder if AES would be still the best input option.
My dealer mentioned that he preferred sound wise an ethernet connection but I have not figured out how that is possible with the CI installed.

P.S. I am also curious about the SE version but I guess it is sold out by now.
(25-Dec-2017, 17:22)Music or sound Wrote: I am presently auditioning a Zenith II with my D250 pro CI. I am just using a simple decent USB cable and it sounds great. Devialet claims that the core board improved significantly the USB input seem to be true. I even wonder if AES would be still the best input option.
My dealer mentioned that he preferred sound wise an ethernet connection but I have not figured out how that is possible with the CI installed.

P.S. I am also curious about the SE version but I guess it is sold out by now.

Just a quick note to say the SE is still available but we are now in the last 10 units. Delivery for these units is now scheduled for end of February/March. Some of our dealers will have a couple of units in stock in February so it may be possible to get one from them at that time.
Any idea What give the bedst Sound AES or USB ?
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
I’ve just added a Zenith MK II running Roon to my system (replacing an iMAC) as the source, now I need a decent USB cable.

I’m interested in Innuos/Dev owner experiences/suggestions, not the usual bits and bytes discussion Tongue

Of course if anyone is using Ethernet direct to Dev that would be interesting as well.

thanks
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

Marantz SR7012, OPPO BDP 105D, PMC OB1s (Rears), PMC Twenty C (Centre).

South East Wales, UK
(14-Feb-2018, 11:48)Carcrashboy Wrote: I’ve just added a Zenith MK II running Roon to my system (replacing an iMAC) as the source, now I need a decent USB cable.

I’m interested in Innuos/Dev owner experiences/suggestions, not the usual bits and bytes discussion Tongue

Of course if anyone is using Ethernet direct to Dev that would be interesting as well.

thanks
(14-Feb-2018, 11:48)Carcrashboy Wrote: I’ve just added a Zenith MK II running Roon to my system (replacing an iMAC) as the source, now I need a decent USB cable.

thanks

I am using a Zenith II but without Roon. Roon makes navigation easier but it sounded better without it (using iPeng). I am using an Inakustic Reference USB cable. It is well balanced, highly resolving not euphonically warm nor HiFi-ish bright.
I am also curious about a direct ethernet (streamer on the Zenith) connection but I have not figured out how (as I am presently busy with ripping CDs).
I too have in innuos and want to know how I can stream via Ethernet. Currently using usb chord cable and sounds great but curious about Ethernet with the new boards installed. Any ideas?
(14-Feb-2018, 21:21)kompressor Wrote: I too have in innuos and want to know how I can stream via Ethernet. Currently using usb chord cable and sounds great but curious about Ethernet with the new boards installed. Any ideas?

I going to try Shunyata Venom USB first (thanks Guillaume). Should have time today to investigate Ethernet direct.
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

Marantz SR7012, OPPO BDP 105D, PMC OB1s (Rears), PMC Twenty C (Centre).

South East Wales, UK
There’s a very positive review of the Innous Zenith SE Mkll in the February edition of Hi-Fi+.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England