Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best power cord for Devialet
(17-Feb-2017, 23:04)MightyMart Wrote: Forget about expensive cables. Get a Torus Toroidal Isolation Power Unit instead and you will be set, for life.

I'd quite like to try something like this, but damn they're expensive.
Medical grade balanced power supplies seem like another possible (and more affordable) option.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

You won't need any esoteric super high end power cables with the Torus, just some reasonably priced and well made cables that make sure the interference in the signal to the amps etc. is kept to a minimum. I'm planning on selling my LessLoss DFPC Reference cables to fill the hole created in my wallet when buying the RM 16.
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic 
treatment
- SWEDEN -
http://www.graditech.fi/voima-1/
Hi any one tried these pc designed for devialet?
Thks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. I have two of these. Sounds good. I have also rca-xlr digicable from Graditech between 1000Pro.
(13-Apr-2017, 18:28)Waiski Wrote: Yes. I have two of these. Sounds good. I have also rca-xlr digicable from Graditech between 1000Pro.

Voima1 1,15m costs 440€, the price is good !have you compared these to others, or have you owned others before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have had comparisons over the years but not too many with Devialet. At the moment I have also Voima2 in test and also some Shunyata cables but not final results yet. I believe there is no need to change away from Voima1.

Voima1 was easy to buy because I didn't find any weaknesses in the sound.
(02-Jan-2017, 17:22)mdconnelly Wrote: I think I posted elsewhere that I've been extremely happy with my High Powered (HP) Digital American power cord from Triode Wire Labs (http://www.triodewirelabs.com/).  They are now using the new Furutech IEC termination that fits the Devialet quite nicely.   I've compared these power cords to a few far pricier cables and have to say they are exceptional and at a far more reasonable price point.

I have to acknowledge that the new Audioquest power cords that Devialet is providing with the Pros is a nice step up from the cheap stock PCs they previously provided, but IMHO, the TWL cords are a major step from that.   

If interested, get in touch with them about your setup.

Hi,
I found triode wirelabs power cord ,refrence:american ten plus , terminated with furuteck 1363(g)uk plug,
Is it the one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(15-Apr-2017, 15:46)samsoum Wrote:
(02-Jan-2017, 17:22)mdconnelly Wrote: I think I posted elsewhere that I've been extremely happy with my High Powered (HP) Digital American power cord from Triode Wire Labs (http://www.triodewirelabs.com/).  They are now using the new Furutech IEC termination that fits the Devialet quite nicely.   I've compared these power cords to a few far pricier cables and have to say they are exceptional and at a far more reasonable price point.

I have to acknowledge that the new Audioquest power cords that Devialet is providing with the Pros is a nice step up from the cheap stock PCs they previously provided, but IMHO, the TWL cords are a major step from that.   

If interested, get in touch with them about your setup.

Hi,
I found triode wirelabs power cord ,refrence:american ten plus , terminated with furuteck 1363(g)uk plug,
Is it the one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had great success with most all of the TWL power cords.   As I mentioned, I'm currently using the TWL High Powered Digital American PC (HPDA) with the Furutech FI-C15(g) low profile IEC connector to fit under the rear lid of the Devialet.

The Furutech 1363 is a mains plug meant to go to the wall.   The question is how is it terminated on the Devialet end such that it can fit under the rear lid.

Depending on which Devialet you have, the 10+ may work just fine.  In my experience,  the 7+ or even better, the HPDA, work best on the higher-powered amps.

If you are looking to buy a new one, contact them via their website and specify the type of mains plug you need.  Be sure to let them know it's for a Devialet so that they can fit it with a low-profile IEC connector to fit under the rear lid of the Devialet.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(14-Apr-2017, 05:32)Waiski Wrote: I have had comparisons over the years but not too many with Devialet. At the moment I have also Voima2 in test and also some Shunyata cables but not final results yet. I believe there is no need to change away from Voima1.

Any additional thoughts after comparing Voima 1 and 2 with which Shunyatas?
(17-Jul-2017, 17:35)Jonas Wrote:
(14-Apr-2017, 05:32)Waiski Wrote: I have had comparisons over the years but not too many with Devialet. At the moment I have also Voima2 in test and also some Shunyata cables but not final results yet. I believe there is no need to change away from Voima1.

Any additional thoughts after comparing Voima 1 and 2 with which Shunyatas?

I´m waiting for that thoughts too...
Graditech site has a huge promotion for Voima 1 to Devialet, but they´re the factory.