Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Premium dealers poll.
Interesting posts, and I think it is worthwhile to let others know when a dealer has been good to deal with. It would help a great deal if we knew where these dealers are. Too many signatures don't have any location information, so posts here need to have a City and Country to be useful. After all, 'Red Rock Audio' might be in Colorado or on Mars. Just saying.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
(05-Jan-2017, 19:17)TheMadButcher Wrote:
(05-Jan-2017, 14:00)wwm Wrote: I have no hesitation whatsoever in promoting Hi Fi Lounge. I have found Paul very helpful and enthusiastic about all things hi fi. Paul is incredibly laid back and there is no sales pressure. I have dealt with this business since it's inception and seen it go from strength to strength. I have no personal connection with Paul, I simply buy my equipment from him.
Cheers,
Bill.
I second that.
Paul is a legend!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

And I am going to add my whole-hearted recommendation for Hifi Lounge, terrific dealer. Being 'overseas' I have never met Paul & Wendy face-to-face, but I get the impression they love what they are doing, and this comes across in the way they deal with you.
Devialet 220 Pro, TQ Black Mains & Ultra Black Speaker Cables, Naim Ovators S600, Sonore microRendu (Roon & HQP) with Uptone JS-2
TRNC (North Cyprus)
(05-Jan-2017, 21:39)thumb5 Wrote: Another vote for Oxford Audio Consultants from me. Apart from being exceptionally easy people to get along with, and to buy from, I really appreciate the imagination and effort they put in to arrange events. For me that has been the main way I've been able to meet some of the other denizens of the forum face to face, which has been a real pleasure.

If I'm allowed a second bite at the cherry, let me mention John Roberts at Midland Audio Exchange (Belbroughton, Worcestershire). I've known John on and off for twenty years or so - he sold me my first Sonus fabers (Minimas) and more recently my first Devialet (a 170, as it was at the time). A thoroughly decent chap.

Yet another vote for OAC. I was there with them today, actually, exchanging a D120 for a D220. Really easy people to get along with, I was coming all the way from Argentina and they couldn't have been more helpful. Jon also shared a lot of ideas and helpful tips, it was great.

Thanks a million guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to cast my vote in for Spinners Audio here in Vernon, BC. Dieter Theiss owner and audio extraordinaire is similar to what is being expressed about the good folks at OAC and other dealers.  Very relax environment with an exceptional large equipment selection. 

Spinners has assisted me through some tough technical and warranty challenges that another local vendor failed in remedying.  They earned my respect well before I purchased my current system from them.  

The time and effort he and his team put into making sure everything is working perfectly is rarely seen.  Post sales support is second to none.  I believe I understand what others are portraying when they speak so highly of their relationships with their audio vendors.  Spinners has earned their praise honestly.

Jim
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roon for life, VPI Aries 3D le/Dynavector XV-1s, 1000 Pro, KEF Blade Two
Okanagan, British Columbia
Damon has a good point regarding the location of good dealers. Hi Fi Lounge is in Dunton Bedfordshire. This small village is close to Biggleswade and about 2 miles or so from the A1.
Cheers,
Bill.
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
I Would wote for High Proformence Audio In Copenhagen ,Wery good service ,many models from devialet , a lot of other gear , cables, turntable, cd, riaa, so just What you Are Looking after. You Can have the Stuff home too try. And Morten the ovner is a Nice person.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
I am proud to add Francois Bouchard from High End Audio Exchange in Kingston, Ontario.

I traded in a Mastersound Parallel 300b tube system for a D120, traded that for the D200 and then traded that for the D250 which is now morphed into the 250Pro. All but the last step through Francois!

Always fair to work with as most are. Now that I live in Vancouver, the dealers here are very friendly and helpful though I have not purchased through them as yet.

Last note with Francois, he sells new and trade-in's and if your cleaning out some gear, if he has a market for it, you can generally get a fair deal with him! check his web site: 

https://www.highendaudioexchange.ca/index.shtml
250 Pro Master, Siltech Anniversary Silver Interconnects and Speakers cables, LINN Majik Streamer, Arcam D37 SACD, Mac-mini with Kazoo, JRiver and tested Roon, Speakers, custom build, SEA Exotics, Chord Hugo, HifiMan H1000's. (home is Vancouver, Canada)
I will vote for Oxford audio too, im a buyer from Hong Kong, they are providing great service from order to well received the product. I was served by Jon Harker.
QNAP 453A(Roon Core Lifetime)->SOtM SMS200->Devialet 250 Expert Pro(Graditech Vioma 1)->Boenicke W8