Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Software
When Will we get new software too expert series and Any idea What it Will be ? Idea
Devialet 220pro ,dynaudio C1 signature ,speaker cable ,and other cable audio note , turntable Audio note tt2,caridge ortofon cadenza Black, MC trafo ortofon verto , blueray player primare BD 32 mrk 2, use altso as a cd player With very good Sound.
You mean new firmware or iOS app?
New iOS app Markush ,it Would bee good
Devialet 220pro ,dynaudio C1 signature ,speaker cable ,and other cable audio note , turntable Audio note tt2,caridge ortofon cadenza Black, MC trafo ortofon verto , blueray player primare BD 32 mrk 2, use altso as a cd player With very good Sound.
When the streamerboard comes out I suppose they have to do something so we can control it. I think they will make Spark the thing to control it but as a user of Spark to my Phantom and Roon on my main setup......ooohhh boy do Devialet have alot of work to do if they are going to make me use it on my main setup.
Main system

TAD D1000mk2, Ansuz Signalz XLR, TAD M2500mk2, Cabledyne Premier Silver Speaker Cables, TAD CE-1, Ansuz Mainz 8D, Ansuz Darkz D-TC, DIY mains supply with N1XV 3G10, Klangmodul, XY-filter and ELEC IEC connector,

Tidal Hifi -> Roon Lifetime->Future streaming solution

Second system
Tidal Hifi -> Devialet Dialog, Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree