Poll: How do you find the sound quality of Tidal MQA?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I love it! It's a ten out of ten
20.59%
7 20.59%
It is better than standard but it's not a ten out of ten yet
8.82%
3 8.82%
It is better than standard but you really need to do an ABX test to hear the difference
11.76%
4 11.76%
It is better but I believe it would be even better if Devialet would implement MQA in their DAC
41.18%
14 41.18%
I can't hear any difference between standard and MQA
17.65%
6 17.65%
MQA is worse than standard
0%
0 0%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you find the sound quality of Tidal MQA?
This is one poll that I am not able to vote in. (I'm sure I'm not alone with this, which may partly explain the low number of responses so far) I don't have any use for tidal at the moment, and as we al know, the Devialet cannot properly 'unfold' MQA files, at least not yet. Having said that I am more than happy to sit on the side lines and see how MQA develops. If I am honest, I have been deeply cynical about MQA for a number of reasons but I am open minded and interested in the number of posts both here and on other forums reporting positive sound quality benefits. As with anything, hearing is believing, but unfortunately this might be a while in my case. (or in Devialet parlence 'soon') In the meantime, keep the sound quality observations coming in guys, interesting stuff!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you find the sound quality of Tidal MQA? - by Confused - 08-Jan-2017, 15:00