Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question to Devialet regarding Roon and MQA
True. I just skip-read some of the 'MQA is vapourware' thread at CA - is that the one you were referred no to? Loads of stuff I didn't know. Still more things I don't understand. It's honestly hard to imagine this is a completely 'honest, aimed at the end user for their benefit' technology.

Still, if I get the Explorer I can find out for myself. Except now I'm conflicted about adding an MQA hardware sale to the stats....

I saw some pointers on that ca topic about PS audio saying DAC makers that use FOGAs or whatever, software/firmware Da algorithms and that kind of thing (ala Devialet I guess), MQA could be a burden to incremental firmware development/improvement and also tricky with their own IP. I guess this would apply to Devialet - well, at least in the days when they did incremental firmware updates with any improvements.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question to Devialet regarding Roon and MQA - by Hifi_swlon - 15-Jan-2017, 17:28