Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DLNA upgrade to D200
It's definitely an internal board. That's what Devialet have been saying from the start. Surely they won't do another Dia-dog. They could easily send a simple 'how to' and an earth strap with the board.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(05-Jan-2017, 00:58)Pim van Vliet Wrote: It's definitely an internal board. That's what Devialet have been saying from the start. Surely they won't do another Dia-dog. They could easily send a simple 'how to' and an earth strap with the board.

I too made the upgrade from D200 to 220 pro. And I'm very pleased by the result. I just really hope that this card will be able to apply a room correction.
I use large speakers (Magnat Quantum Signature) a little bit too close to the corners, Dirac, running on my Mac mini, make now a great job to adapt the sound (coming from my NAS or Qobuz) to the room.

If the Devialet streamer card provide this functionnality, I will be able to use it and sell the Mac mini, if not I will be really disapointed and will not use it.
Mac mini - Audirvana - Dirac - Wireworld Ultraviolet - D220 pro -  MIT Avt - Magnat Quantum Signature - Sennheiser HD800S
(14-Jan-2017, 22:36)solalfr Wrote: I too made the upgrade from D200 to 220 pro. And I'm very pleased by the result. I just really hope that this card will be able to apply a room correction.

+1
Garrard 401 in AMD plinth, 12" Wand tonearm with a Sumiko Blackbird LO; Cyrus CDxT; MacBook Pro with Audirvana Plus; Sonos ZP80; Devialet D220; Martin Logan ELS Electromotion.