Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to register a used component
Hi all

Recently acquired a 120 processor/amplifier ex a deceased estate.  I have the serial numbers of the unit and the remote

Upon trying to register, a note appears that this is already registered

Is the any purpose in registering a used component, and if so, how do I go about it

Thanks
                                                           Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds
(05-Aug-2018, 09:12)chrisc Wrote: Hi all

Recently acquired a 120 processor/amplifier ex a deceased estate.  I have the serial numbers of the unit and the remote

Is the any purpose in registering a used component, and if so, how do I go about it

Thanks

Hello, try the support. Tell them the details (Ser. No. etc), and they will definitely help you! Shy
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(05-Aug-2018, 09:12)chrisc Wrote: Hi all

Thanks

The unit may be eligible for the Pro upgrade, recently re-introduced, and also you may be able to transfer the remainder of the original five-year warranty from the previous owner (not sure about that, but no doubt Devialet will be able to confirm one way or the other).
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Thanks. Have already received an auto-reply from Devialet

Now to find out what the Pro upgrade is (need to some reading)

Thanks again
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds
Sorted out by the Devialet admin - thanks for the info