Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airplay scary loud...
I find the Airplay much louder than other sources... I'm on three golds. 
Almost scary since you can start the airplay without spark running. 3 clicks up from silent (total 16 clicks) on volume control on mac becomes 55 in volume in spark. Meaning I would run more than 100 in volume from 6 clicks on mac...
anyone else seen this?
Volume is lower than other sources on ipad mini using airplay. I will test it later from the iMac.
Check what volume you have in the source of your audio (spotify f.ex), I had to dial mine down from 100% to 80%-ish.

I'm still on BT audio as optical still has dropouts after the update. Interestingly though, only on one channel and not on both as it was before the update. Really annoying...
(16-Jan-2017, 07:25)Deezel Wrote: Check what volume you have in the source of your audio (spotify f.ex), I had to dial mine down from 100% to 80%-ish.

I'm still on BT audio as optical still has dropouts after the update. Interestingly though, only on one channel and not on both as it was before the update. Really annoying...

the source is safari and a radio channel site... i run Spotify with spark.
I find this too, Airplay is very loud indeed. It seems the Airplay volume control maps 1:1 to the Phantom volume control so full volume on your iOS device is 100 on the Phantom!