Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place to sell its devialet
Hey guys, I was just about to start selling my 220 pro on eBay when I saw the price to do it (7,5% max 200€) !! Do you think eBay is the best place to do so with the best visibility or do you have other suggestions ?

Many thanks for your help

I will post it also in the forum when I reach the 25 posts minimum !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eBay takes fees but has a wide audience so more people see your add. there are other hifi forums that have good for sale sections - most require some sort of minimum posts too - depends what region you're in. scammers hang out in all places too - make sure you play it safe, get to know the person and if you can do it face to face.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Audiogon.com, usaudiomart.com, ukaudiomart.com, canuckaudiomart.com are better options.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(15-Jan-2017, 22:47)Hifi_swlon Wrote: eBay takes fees but has a wide audience so more people see your add. there are other hifi forums that have good for sale sections - most require some sort of minimum posts too - depends what region you're in. scammers hang out in all places too - make sure you play it safe, get to know the person and if you can do it face to face.

Thank you for the advice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk