Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happened to Radios?
I predominantly use my phantoms on a daily basis for web radio (Radio Paradise actually). 
Today I fired up spark on my iphone and radios was missing. Thought that is odd, deleted it and reinstalled and still nothing. 
Checked my wife's Android phone and missing from hers as well. 
Also missing from desktop apps on my Macs. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Everything else is working btw.
Already a thread on the topic.
http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=3900
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Big up the Radio Paradise massive!

Even if you get Radios back it won't be there since they changed providers

I just got AirPlay enabled so can have the Radio Paradise App instead which is loads better - has a great feature to stop streaming and play 1 or 6 preselected tracks of a few different genres
Radios came back to Spark today which was weird.

However do you have the RP problem is it cutting out every now and then, just a blip which is quite annoying? Its not my connection because if I stream from any other device then its stays uninterrupted forever.
(21-Jan-2017, 08:21)Pioneer123 Wrote: Radios came back to Spark today which was weird.

However do you have the RP problem is it cutting out every now and then, just a blip which is quite annoying? Its not my connection because if I stream from any other device then its stays uninterrupted forever.

No, overhere it's working perfectly and sounds with some stations even better then before