Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad feet
(01-Apr-2017, 19:07)rwjr44 Wrote: Anyone think about replacing them with Stillpoints? They sell adapters may have to be made for Devialet units. Seems to me that this would be the ultimate vibration tweak. There may be other products that can do the job.

I've had the exact same idea myself actually! Smile 

Unfortunately my amps are stacked at the moment so it's not an option for me but this would probably be a very nice tweak. The Ultra Minis are ideal regarding size.
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic 
treatment
- SWEDEN -
(02-Apr-2017, 13:48)MightyMart Wrote:
(01-Apr-2017, 19:07)rwjr44 Wrote: Anyone think about replacing them with Stillpoints? They sell adapters may have to be made for Devialet units. Seems to me that this would be the ultimate vibration tweak. There may be other products that can do the job.

I've had the exact same idea myself actually! Smile 

Unfortunately my amps are stacked at the moment so it's not an option for me but this would probably be a very nice tweak. The Ultra Minis are ideal regarding size.

I'll look into it.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
I wrote to Devialet and here is the reply and attachments. Now I need to see if Stillpoints will help. I tried a dealer and they were decidedly not interested in assisting.

Océane (Devialet)
Apr 7, 20:56 HKT

Dear Robert, 

Thank you for your message. 
Diameter should be 20mm max. 
Please refer to the attached document. Not sure how these stillpoints are installed.

Best regards,
Océane | Customer service & support Devialet

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.