Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D120 and Ethernet Problems
Posted this message earlier today in the Expert sub forum but hope to get a better response in here.

Dear All,

Hope someone can help me with a problem.

I have a D120 and have been using it almost daily for the last year to stream music from my NAS using iTunes on my Mac and Devialet Air 2.0.

Today I updated to new release 10 firmware and suddenly Ethernet was no longer working. I can select "My Devialet-ETH" in the Devialet Air settings and the music stops playing on my Mac but doesn't come out of the D120. When I open settings in Air I can see the volume following correctly the remote control and it has the correct IP address and MAC address, there is nothing to suggest a problem.

When I try and stream some music from my iPhone using the app it doesn't work either, in that any commands I make in the app are not sent to the D120, however any commands from the D120, such as volume changes using the remote or source switching etc are sent to the app and show correctly.

I have tried to downgrade the firmware back to 9 but that didn't make any difference. I have booted my mac and reset the Devialet but still no joy.

Anyone come across anything similar before?

Thanks
have you installed AIR 3.02 ? Or still using 2.0 ?
I update this afternoon to Air3RC but still not working.
All the networking info is correct just there is no sound. Also the D120 does not show any fault when I go to the information menu.
(08-Feb-2017, 10:07)Pioneer123 Wrote: I update this afternoon to Air3RC but still not working.
All the networking info is correct just there is no sound. Also the D120 does not show any fault when I go to the information menu.

I had an similar issue in the early days of owning my d110. Turns out they sent me a replacement Ethernet/USB module and it was an easy replacement. Fixed all of my issues. Best get in touch with them.
Devialet 120 <> Cremona Auditor M <> roon core running on my iMac via Air Ethernet with iPad/Android remote.
MQA via Tidal app also plays great but not as user friendly as have to use splashtop app to control remotely.