Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion Box
(22-Jul-2014, 18:27)Martyn Wrote: Have done this for you!

Awesome! Gonna subscribe once it's visible in the list.
That was quick!
Still not visible in the TapaTalk network. I assume the search "Devialet" should find it Smile
Apologies - try now. It should be under:

Hobbies & Interests -> Other -> Hi-fi

I don't actually have the Tapatalk app so haven't tested it Sad
Aweosome! Seems to work fine Smile
Mines working fine now , thanks!
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii
There are quite a few vinyl/turntable users on this forum. Perhaps it's a good idea to create a vinyl section?
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(07-Aug-2014, 08:17)Eddye Wrote: There are quite a few vinyl/turntable users on this forum. Perhaps it's a good idea to create a vinyl section?

Great idea!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I have noticed a number of vinyl users on here. (Probably more than I was expecting) Many threads are going into great depth regarding streaming and other digital stuff, but I think maybe vinyl could do with it's own section. Let's not forget that there is a very cleaver phono stage in that little shiny box! There is possibly quite a lot of information to share on the subject too, with configurator setting for cartridge output, loading etc. Choice of cartridges, what works well, and so on.

In a similar way, it might be an idea to have a thread for non-computer sources, CD players, other streamers, hard disc players, reel to reel(!) or whatever.

And my last thought today.... Maybe a separate section for using the Devialet as part of a surround sound system, I have noticed one or two threads on this subject too.

Just noticed @Eddye's post above. A bit of a coincidence, or maybe a case of great minds think alike!
(07-Aug-2014, 13:16)Confused Wrote: I have noticed a number of vinyl users on here. (Probably more than I was expecting) Many threads are going into great depth regarding streaming and other digital stuff, but I think maybe vinyl could do with it's own section. Let's not forget that there is a very cleaver phono stage in that little shiny box! There is possibly quite a lot of information to share on the subject too, with configurator setting for cartridge output, loading etc. Choice of cartridges, what works well, and so on.

In a similar way, it might be an idea to have a thread for non-computer sources, CD players, other streamers, hard disc players, reel to reel(!) or whatever.

And my last thought today.... Maybe a separate section for using the Devialet as part of a surround sound system, I have noticed one or two threads on this subject too.

Just noticed @Eddye's post above. A bit of a coincidence, or maybe a case of great minds think alike!

Spot on! I think we can accommodate your (and Eddyes's) suggestions! Smile

Will try and get to this a bit later today, off fishing shortly! Cool

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK