Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making my wife happy
I like the aesthetic look that you employed to attain acceptance from your better half. I'd much the same with my wife when we went to our dealer for a demo. She really appreciated its beauty, its practicality ( limited wires) and its size. She also liked the sound, which I found astonishing However, there is no way I will get B&W Daleks accepted. I am hoping that if they sound any good and my wife does not see the price tag, something like the Wilson Benesch ACT 1 might do the trick.
(24-Feb-2017, 16:04)Gerronwithit Wrote: I like the aesthetic look that you employed to attain acceptance from your better half. I'd much the same with my wife when we went to our dealer for a demo. She really appreciated its beauty, its practicality ( limited wires) and its size. She also liked the sound, which I found astonishing However, there is no way I will get B&W Daleks accepted. I am hoping that if they sound any good and my wife does not see the price tag, something like the Wilson Benesch ACT 1 might do the trick.

Or you can go with small spks such as YG acoustics XV's I bet your wife won't notice them at all haha