Poll: What Phantom product do you want to see next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Phantom Platinum, 6000W, improved treble/mid
25.53%
12 25.53%
Phantom Mini, 500W, cheaper and sphere shaped
36.17%
17 36.17%
Phantom Sub, the best subwoofer using Phantom technology
10.64%
5 10.64%
Other product (please reply)
27.66%
13 27.66%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Phantom product do you want to see next?
Lightbulb 
Please also reply if you have answers other than poll options!  Big Grin
I would love to see a proper remote befitting the quality of the Phantoms. I really wish Devialet could simply take the design of their expert line and make the same remote Phantom controllable. Done deal. Simple Smile
1. HDMI supported Dialogue
2. Dolby digital supported Dialogue
Proper remote and Dialog with HDMI in/out, Dolby decoding, analogue inputs and stronger WiFi. A noiseless PSU for the Golds and a noiseless tweeter amp for the Silvers. A 12" subwoofer wouldn't hurt either.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Phantom built into TV's, cars and portable devices. It could even be used for your speaker in your phone. Full power Skype calls!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Eq and roomcorrection etc
EQ and room correction x 2

Phantom w. beryllium tweeter

Roon
products are good, better software....

in built support DNLA/NAS
direct integration to Roon

maybe some cheaper stands too....
EQ & room correction x3
Devices :
2 Gold Phantoms (previously 2 Silver) + Dialog - Denon DCD-SD/300 -
Project Essential II Digital equipped with Ortofon 2M Blue,
Accessories :
Tree, Cocoon, Remote

Lyon - France
I would love to see a pair of analogue phono inputs so it could be used with analogue preamps.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2