Poll: What Phantom product do you want to see next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Phantom Platinum, 6000W, improved treble/mid
25.53%
12 25.53%
Phantom Mini, 500W, cheaper and sphere shaped
36.17%
17 36.17%
Phantom Sub, the best subwoofer using Phantom technology
10.64%
5 10.64%
Other product (please reply)
27.66%
13 27.66%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Phantom product do you want to see next?
Who really cares about new products ???

IMO, before anything new, it could be wise to simply make existing products good (if not perfect) and with the right accessories.

Eq
Room correction
replace spark with a decent software
Make phantom reparable
etc...

BTW, if I had known Phantom were not reparable, I would NEVER have bought them.
I got to read about the Dali Katch, apparently working somehow similar to the heart beat bass implementation on Devialet
I was heading to buy this loudspeaker when just I saw this poll for ideas of coming Devialet products.

Perhaps a truly portable (battery driven) version of a Devialet Mini would do the trick. I would sure be interested!
Maybe not necessarily egg-shaped, but implementing something like the Katch but BETTER! Smile

BR
If Devialet is monitoring the forums:

1) please add room correction options for Phantom
2) please release a proper remote for Phantom. The original concept remote with OLED screen and capacitive touch for music navigation would be great. Even better: make a remote that is robust in metal construction and similar design to the expert line to Phantom with the same music navigation features and OLED display for track info.
Wish for a portable (battery driven) phantom/s to have a fantastic audio (stereo hopefully)  experience when on vacation/beach/camping.

This would really be something to enjoy.

BR