Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Core Infinity board
I ran mine stacked on and off for years. The top one ran negligibly warmer than the bottom one (1-2C). Now I have one vertical so I can see the display from afar, the difference in temperature between the 2 is still negligible.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Same here. Stacked 440Pro. No issues. Temperatures well within range.
Pink Triangle Anniversary/SME IV/Hana Blue; Intel NUC + Roon ROCK; Devialet 440 Pro CI; Kudos Titan 707 using AXD; Kudos, Chord, Audioquest cables
Dublin, Ireland
At least we are getting away from Streamer Boards Undecided!
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Back to Streamer boards...but thanks for all the input. Yes in my opinion a new Streamer  board is a great idea. Make it Roon ready, UPNP/DLNA, and add a small SSD on it to cache the music before it is replayed.
Might as well add an hdmi for a complete home theater experience
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
I stopped by the Devialet store in Paris and spoke to the storekeeper about the streamer board. He confirmed that it would be available towards the end of the year, and that it would be based around the same technologies as the Phantom and its related software and apps. The ubiquity of the Phantom in the store was obvious, and during a demo I was quite impressed. The Expert seemed almost more like a halo product for Devialet. I wonder if the streamer board for the Expert will in any way be a notch above any Phantom-related specs in light of Devialet's quest for a broader market share and their continued boutique status.
220 Pro CI - B&W 804 D3  - B&W DB3D - Siltech Explorer - Mac Mini (2018/SSD) - AudioQuest Pearl USB & Ethernet - Sennheiser HDV 820 & HD-800S - Roon (Lifetime) - Tidal HiFi
New York, NY
(29-Mar-2017, 12:43)Rocketmannequin Wrote: I stopped by the Devialet store in Paris and spoke to the storekeeper about the streamer board.  He confirmed that it would be available towards the end of the year, and that it would be based around the same technologies as the Phantom and its related software and apps. The ubiquity of the Phantom in the store was obvious, and during a demo I was quite impressed.  The Expert seemed almost more like a halo product for Devialet.  I wonder if the streamer board for the Expert will in any way be a notch above any Phantom-related specs in light of Devialet's quest for a broader market share and their continued boutique status.

Thanks for sharing. Re technology this confirms what I have been told too.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(29-Mar-2017, 12:43)Rocketmannequin Wrote: I stopped by the Devialet store in Paris and spoke to the storekeeper about the streamer board.  He confirmed that it would be available towards the end of the year, and that it would be based around the same technologies as the Phantom and its related software and apps. 

Thank you for sharing this. So apparently we can expect Spark and Airplay to be integrated with Expert?
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
(29-Mar-2017, 13:00)petrik Wrote:
(29-Mar-2017, 12:43)Rocketmannequin Wrote: I stopped by the Devialet store in Paris and spoke to the storekeeper about the streamer board.  He confirmed that it would be available towards the end of the year, and that it would be based around the same technologies as the Phantom and its related software and apps. 

Thank you for sharing this. So apparently we can expect Spark and Airplay to be integrated with Expert?

Can't wait. Exciting times ahead.....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

The future is very bright for Devialet owners!
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2