Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eme's System
(06-Apr-2017, 05:10)Emerald Wrote: After upgrading from Nac A5 (speaker cable) and stock power cord to Audioquest Meteor and Burmester silver. I felt that my music came to life. So much transparency I missed before. I don't know what should I do next.

Upgrade Aria's to Sopra N1 or upgrade 120 to 220 Pro.

Hi, are using the burmester power cord with your 250pro now?is it the vde-reg-nr 9990?
What do you think of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(06-May-2017, 06:53)samsoum Wrote:
(06-Apr-2017, 05:10)Emerald Wrote: After upgrading from Nac A5 (speaker cable) and stock power cord to Audioquest Meteor and Burmester silver. I felt that my music came to life. So much transparency I missed before. I don't know what should I do next.

Upgrade Aria's to Sopra N1 or upgrade 120 to 220 Pro.

Hi, are using the burmester power cord with your 250pro now?is it the vde-reg-nr 9990?
What do you think of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using 250 non-pro. 
The burmester PC is powering devialet from the aquarious conditioner. 
It is not VDE REG NR 9990. 

It looks like the one in the picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
Quick update:

- Atohm GT1 was traded in to Focal Scala Utopia. I consider myself lucky to find it at a reduced price with 2 years additional warranty from the dealer.

- Jitterbug added to the chain (not impressed). It will do until Mutec, IsoRegen or SoTM Tx USB Ultra arrives, I am yet to decide.

Speaker upgrade made a huge difference to deliver the cream of Devialet's SQ. It made me forget about all digital noise drama for a moment as the speaker itself was doing me a favor of mesmerizing music.
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia