Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Firmware 1.11.0.69 available for Phantoms and Dialog
I had a phantom that was bricked from a previous firmware update. No amount of factory resets or forced firmware redownloads helped. Devialet support was very helpful in getting the phantom replaced with a new unit, but I was down to one speaker for about two weeks

Have you tried the forced firmware redownload? It's a bit odd to enable. Hook the dialogue to a switched power supply and turn it on, wait 7 seconds, turn off, wait 3 seconds and then repeat 4 times. This will force a redownload of the firmware and the light on the back will flash red. Once installed, it will go white. If that does not allow you to connect, try a factory reset (press back button 3 times). If that does not work, try the whole process again. My dialogue stoped responding recently and this resolved this issue.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk    
After this software update sound input on optical on one of the phantoms (from tv) intermittentently (several times per day) is lost on either the other speaker or on both speakers. Last software release worked perfectly stable.

2 x Silver Phantoms + Dialog
Hi, Since the last update have you found a difference in the phantom sound ? The treble clearer and the less deep bass ... very embarrassing because still not equalizer in spark. very disappointed...