Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon - Devialet Pro power management is gone
I have lost the possibility to start the power of my Devialet Pro with Roon. I have changed nothing.

The PRO isn´t shown as an audio device anymore until I have started the power manually at the PRO.

Has anybody the same problem (Roon 1.3 build 262) ?
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
Yes I have exactly this problem too with my Expert, Devialet not seen by Roon until Devialet switched on manually,
Devialet D400, Magico S3, Crystal Cable Dreamline Plus, Aurender N100H, PS Audio Premier, QNAP NAS
Mine worked quite happily this morning. However, I do have intermittent issues when using my MacBook Air, which supports Roon and Tidal music, none of which is locally stored. Every so often it plays a couple of tracks then stops, although the controller says it is still playing. Just turning the track off then on fixes the issue. Yesterday, Roon failed to play a Radiohead track from a Playlist. I had to reboot the Mac Book to get the track to play. Almost certainly a memory issue. Roon also runs my machine, i.e. the MacBook, pretty hot and eats the battery life if run on battery alone.
I have upgrated my OS (now Sierra 10.13 from 10.12.6). Now my Devialet appears in ROON as before.
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana