Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Devialet 250 - 2014 Model - Low Reserve On Audiogon Now
I am selling my Devialet 250 with a minor surface scratch on Audiogon.

It is an action format with a reserve of $2500.00US.

Here is the link.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/solid-...eyville-ca
Pink Faun STREAMER 2.12 Control PC + Windows 10 + Roon >
Pink Faun STREAMER 2.12 Audio PC + Linux + HQ Player + Optimized for I2S + USB >
Lampizator Golden Gate DSD512 > Dartzeel NHB-108 Model One > TAD Evolution One

For Sale-Fibonnaci Technologies Vaya! Ribbon Transducers / For Sale-JL Audio F112 

Reserve of $2500US has been met.  Bye bye Devialet...  

The auction runs until the evening of March 19th.  It is supposed to have a buy it now price of 5250.00 but Audiogon messed up.  They should get it inserted into the ad soon.

Thanks for the memories!     Dodgy
Pink Faun STREAMER 2.12 Audio PC + Linux + HQ Player + Optimized for I2S + USB >

For Sale-Fibonnaci Technologies Vaya! Ribbon Transducers / For Sale-JL Audio F112 

how much you will sell it ?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(11-Mar-2017, 10:09)Cosmosound Wrote: how much you will sell it ?

The bid is at 3751.00USD right now.  The auction ends on Sunday evening.  I was hoping to get 5K.  But as far as I understand it, since it is an auction, I am bound to let it play out.  If I stop the auction I have to honor the highest bid so far.   That is the way I understand it... 

Regardless of what I want, it has passed the reserve price and will be sold on Sunday.

Auction ends Sunday evening.  

The current bid is 4501.00.  Good deal for someone!

It went for $6200USD. I was very satisfied considering the small blemish that I inflicted.

Funny, all the audio equipment I have owned in my 40 years of being an audiophile, I have never had so much issues as with the Devialets and scratching them. We just don't mix well.

Good luck in you guys Devialet adventures!

Well done! Glad to see you got a good price for it.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
happy music mate

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net