Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark reboots - ?
Hello, i just got 2xPhantoms+Dialog for testing several days. Spark frequently reboots by himself, but instead to continue playing it searches for the system and then propose to configure the system, starting from zero. Has someone faced the same or similar problem? how to solve? 

thanks a lot for your posts
Devialet 120, Naim NDX, Clearaudio Performance DC, Horn Manufaktur Allegro NT+Rondo; QNAP TS-212, Foobar2000
try close and reopen spark.

if it is not solved, it seems that your dialog loose connection with your phantom.
Just unplug / plug your dialog from power.

Dialog makes a lot of heat, do not place it near hot things.
Devialet recommands phantom and dialog on same switch for LAN connection or same power strip for PLC connection
(14-Mar-2017, 12:02)AntonG Wrote: Hello, i just got 2xPhantoms+Dialog for testing several days. Spark frequently reboots by himself, but instead to continue playing it searches for the system and then propose to configure the system, starting from zero. Has someone faced the same or similar problem? how to solve? 

thanks a lot for your posts

I experienced this kind of issue because of wifi signal being too weak. You can check the quality of the signal with free app on a smartphone. If it is too low you must enhance it. A simple move of the devices involved can be enough. For me the issue was fixed by using plc.
Devices :
2 Gold Phantoms (previously 2 Silver) + Dialog - Denon DCD-SD/300 -
Project Essential II Digital equipped with Ortofon 2M Blue,
Accessories :
Tree, Cocoon, Remote

Lyon - France