Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Immersive Theater System
Haha careful, the last time I generalized about the French I got a few Frenchmen angry. And back then I didn't even mock them! Big Grin
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(15-Mar-2017, 13:25)Antoine Wrote: Haha careful, the last time I generalized about the French I got a few Frenchmen angry. And back then I didn't even mock them! Big Grin

Haha I will have that in my mind in the future....
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

I wonder how they're solving the video sync problem in this surround system? I have a pair of Phantoms hooked up by optical cable to my TV but their latency causes pretty bad lip sync issues, even with my TV's Audio Sync set to maximum negative delay. The only solution I've seen is an $800 HDMI video sync box that can delay the video signal, but I'm not prepared to go there yet.

Shame since, other than the latency, the sound from the Phantoms driven by the TV is wonderful.