Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(SOLD) Wifi/Network Module
Edit: Sold!

A while back I had purchased a D400 in which the companion contained a wifi/network card/board/module. I had removed the board from the companion prior to selling it since the buyer didn't care for the added value. I never got around to selling the board so here it is. I'm asking $250 + shipping.

If you'd like to upgrade your companion to a master, you will need this and a remote (which is easier to come by). Thanks!

Edit: photos

Devialet 400 / Von Gaylord Return Of The Legend + VG-1 Plus / Well Tempered Simplex w/ Dynavector 20x2L
Excellent deal. That means for $500 (including cost of remote) you would be able to transform a Companion into a full fledged Master unit. This should sell quickly. Best of luck.
Thanks Rama. That's what I thought!

Bumping this up to gauge interest. Else I'll pack this up and put it back in storage.

Cheers,
kj
Devialet 400 / Von Gaylord Return Of The Legend + VG-1 Plus / Well Tempered Simplex w/ Dynavector 20x2L
(03-Apr-2017, 18:49)absolutk Wrote: Thanks Rama. That's what I thought!

Bumping this up to gauge interest. Else I'll pack this up and put it back in storage.

Cheers,
kj

Hello
I just sent you a PM about this.
Just replied via PM and email!
This is sold. Thanks!