Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anybody member in the B&W Society of Sound?
Hi,

I am wondering if somebody of you is a member on B&W's Society of Sound. I have been chasing a recording for some time that I now discovered at the SoS site. If anybody can help me with this, please PM me.

Thanks
PM sent
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

I was for a 3 or 4 years. The recordings were good but too little of the music was to my taste so in the end I let my membership lapse last year.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(25-Mar-2017, 15:59)f1eng Wrote: I was for a 3 or 4 years. The recordings were good but too little of the music was to my taste so in the end I let my membership lapse last year.

The same with me. There was too little of the music that I liked and too many of LSO albums.
same here ... unsubscribed as the B&W music just wasn't to my taste (although the Rec Quality is top-notch ! )
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
I am a member of SoS for many years now and I still find music which I would never find elsewhere.

Enjoy it  Angel
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany