Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono?
Is there a way to use 2 remote controls if you are using 2 master units in a dual mono config? As tried to pair the second remote control last night but then the link to the first one was lost.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
I don't think it can be done. If you look at the remote control in the Configurator, you'll see that it's possible to pair up to four remote controls, but as they all send at the same frequency, it won't be possible to pair one remote to each amp.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(30-Mar-2017, 23:59)Axel Wrote: I don't think it can be done. If you look at the remote control in the Configurator, you'll see that it's possible to pair up to four remote controls, but as they all send at the same frequency, it won't be possible to pair one remote to each amp.

I have two 250 pro mater working as 1000 pro and it works with three remotes.
Bricasti M1 SE DAC -> Pass labs XP30 & XP25 phono -> Bryston B28sst2 -> Sonus Faber Amati Futura  -> JRiver MC 21 -> Synology NAS / Quboz  - Denon DP 7000 SME 5012
D1000pro -> Magico V2 -> Fanless NUC i5 (Broadwell) -> Jriver MC 21/ Bauer DPS3i / Lyra Kleos
Yes there is. I am using D400 consisting of 2 masters and am using 2 remotes. Make sure you select that you have 2 remotes in the configuration files you use.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
(01-Apr-2017, 09:48)kerkhoffd Wrote: Yes there is. I am using D400 consisting of 2 masters and am using 2 remotes. Make sure you select that you have 2 remotes in the configuration files you use.

I'm curious, when you say you have two masters in a D400, do you simply mean that you've got two full D200s configured as a D400?   One still has to be designated the Companion/slave in the config, does it not?
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
@MdConnely: Yes, that's what I meant. Just wanted to differentiate from having a master and a companion. Also the way I got my two remotes.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
(30-Mar-2017, 22:26)sam1000 Wrote: Is there a way to use 2 remote controls if you are using 2 master units in a dual mono config? As tried to pair the second remote control last night but then the link to the first one was lost.

I have used mine like this for years. If pairing the second remote loses the link to the first one it means you have not got 2 remotes specified in the configuration, under remote settings, I made this mistake once, that is how I know!
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Thx folks. Yes, I had overlooked the remote setup in configuration.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1