Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adjust bass level?
hello all,  since yesterday i am the proud owner of a set Phantom Silver.
I was wondering if there is any way to adjust the bass level?
While using Spark I can use the "night" option. But I would like to have cobtrol myself. If it can be done with a single night button it can't be that difficult to make sonething for it?

Thanks

Alex
www.alextimmermans.com
(02-Apr-2017, 10:20)Alex from Holland Wrote: hello all,  since yesterday i am the proud owner of a set Phantom Silver.
I was wondering if there is any way to adjust the bass level?
While using Spark I can use the "night" option. But I would like to have cobtrol myself. If it can be done with a single night button it can't be that difficult to make sonething for it?

Thanks

Alex
www.alextimmermans.com

No not yet
We are waiting for EQ for a long time
I use Roon and it has a DSP function that works well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speaker placement would be my first thing to try. Makes a huge difference.
Even if Scubadon is perfectly right (first thing to do IMO), it is not enough.

We actually need an Eq.
Life is too short to wait for Devialet to improve the software.  

Use JRiver for playing media.  It has so many options and free plugins to tune the sound with endless possibilities.
Remote >> 2x Silver Phantoms << Eth << Dialog UPNP << JRiver MediaCenter 24 - Ubuntu 18.04 x64 [VMWare] << File server - Windows 10 x64 [Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F, Xeon E3-1425 v5, 46 Tb, 16Gb DDR4 ECC]    * Spark is only used to update firmware *
(18-Apr-2017, 23:17)sekriT Wrote: Life is too short to wait for Devialet to improve the software.  

Use JRiver for playing media.  It has so many options and free plugins to tune the sound with endless possibilities.

+1 for JRiver21. The only thing is it costs about $50 or £35 but well worth the money. I think they are up to JRiver22 now.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2