Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet teaser 07-04-2017 / 'The lost holograms'
Having cracked the audio software market with 'The lost recordings', Devialet has allegedly announced that they have cracked the video software market with 'The lost holograms'.

"Phantom" is joined by a new big brother, "Delusion", which can create holograms of long-deceased celebrities, who currently appear at random until Devialet finalise the currently unstable AIR4 ("An Important Reincarnation").

So far, Mark Twain has appeared, at random, and has revised his popularised term, describing not three, but now four, kinds of lies: "Lies, damned lies, statistics and Devialet".

AIR4 will no doubt add to Devialet's 62 awards and 108 patents.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(07-Apr-2017, 19:17)IanG-UK Wrote: Having cracked the audio software market with 'The lost recordings', Devialet has allegedly announced that they have cracked the video software market with 'The lost holograms'.

"Phantom" is joined by a new big brother, "Delusion", which can create holograms of long-deceased celebrities, who currently appear at random until Devialet finalise the currently unstable AIR4 ("An Important Reincarnation").

So far, Mark Twain has appeared, at random, and has revised his popularised term, describing not three, but now four, kinds of lies: "Lies, damned lies, statistics and Devialet".

very witty - i wish you had posted this 7 days ago!
(08-Apr-2017, 04:40)Kcolonel66 Wrote:
(07-Apr-2017, 19:17)IanG-UK Wrote: Having cracked the audio software market with 'The lost recordings', Devialet has allegedly announced that they have cracked the video software market with 'The lost holograms'.

very witty - i wish you had posted this 7 days ago!

Why should this have been better if posted seven days ago?
April Fool's Day - but my brain is slow by almost a week
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

England
Well I have manage to get AIR4 up and running.  I am very pleased with it.  I currently have a perfect holographic image of Quentin Sannie's arse.

This is providing me with enormous pleasure! Confused Blush

OK, I know what you are thinking.  To be clear, this is not in any way in a sexual thing, not at all.  But I am having enormous fun taking selfies of myself kicking Mr Sannie up the said arse.  Frankly, after Devialet's woeful failure to deliver on the promises Quentin Sannie made in his 'Love is in the AIR' letter in response to the AIR petition, he deserves a good kicking in the afore mentioned nether region.  OK, I've gone a bit Father Ted here, but it has made me feel a bit better.

In other news, I have just fired the Pro up on what is turning out to be a very fine and sunny day here in the UK.  It is sounding mighty fine!  So things are pretty good all things considered.  Time for one more selfie, then I think I'll try to forget about all this streamer board nonsense, it's just too annoying at the moment.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(08-Apr-2017, 10:37)Confused Wrote: Well I have manage to get AIR4 up and running.  I am very pleased with it.  I currently have a perfect holographic image of Quentin Sannie's arse.

This is providing me with enormous pleasure! Confused Blush

OK, I know what you are thinking.  To be clear, this is not in any way in a sexual thing, not at all.  But I am having enormous fun taking selfies of myself kicking Mr Sannie up the said arse.  Frankly, after Devialet's woeful failure to deliver on the promises Quentin Sannie made in his 'Love is in the AIR' letter in response to the AIR petition, he deserves a good kicking in the afore mentioned nether region.  OK, I've gone a bit Father Ted here, but it has made me feel a bit better.

In other news, I have just fired the Pro up on what is turning out to be a very fine and sunny day here in the UK.  It is sounding mighty fine!  So things are pretty good all things considered.  Time for one more selfie, then I think I'll try to forget about all this streamer board nonsense, it's just too annoying at the moment.

Hi Confused one.

I thought your post about Quentin Sannie would be Quite Subtle and so I was surprised it was Queerly Suggestive and as a result this thread is now Quietly Silent so I am Quitting Swiftly.
MacBook Pro (with Air)

England
Quelle Surprise!
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
I am wondering if years of mental torture and abuse from Devialet has sent the majority of posters on this forum stark raving bonkers?

There is some evidence to suggest that this is indeed the case.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(12-Apr-2017, 16:36)Confused Wrote: I am wondering if years of mental torture and abuse from Devialet has sent the majority of posters on this forum stark raving bonkers?

It's the last stage before finally seeing the light.  I went through it.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(12-Apr-2017, 16:44)Dr Tone Wrote:
(12-Apr-2017, 16:36)Confused Wrote: I am wondering if years of mental torture and abuse from Devialet has sent the majority of posters on this forum stark raving bonkers?

It's the last stage before finally seeing the light.  I went through it.

Indeed.  Plus you have those lovely VU meters to look forward to!  I must admit that I do like them a lot.  Enjoy, and let us know how you find them before departing these troubled shores. Shy