Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sung's bi-amping system
(03-Jul-2017, 12:42)Axel Wrote:
(03-Jul-2017, 04:06)Sung Wrote:
(03-Jul-2017, 01:45)Axel Wrote: Reading back over the thread, it sounds like you are using the same configuration file on the Master and the Slave. Perhaps I've misunderstood, but it might be the reason why you are getting sound from the Master (left channel) but not from the Slave (right channel).

and downloading the same fw and config file "of slave" on slave SD card. Sorry, I missed the word "of slave".

Yes, I didn't think you'd made a mistake with your files, but it was worth checking. 
Sorry you didn't get the bi-amping mode to work.

I am now very happy to say "finally I made bi-amping mode of my 1000pro and sound so wonderful".
However I have doubt about firmware download and download custom config files to 1000pro. Because I did repeat the download fw and custom config files then by chance I got the successful result of bi-amp mode of 1000pro. I just repeated the procedure of the same fw and config file download, there were no other new try and suddenly I got the expected result. This is why I can not explain how I got successful result and just doubt of unstable Devialet hardware or software.

Anyhow bi-amping 4x250W sound so good which is much better than dual mono mode 2x1000W.
Anybody who own dual mono Devialet should try bi-amp mode.
Great to hear you got it working, and that it sounds good!
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Thank you thumb5 for your praise!

Good to hear that.
(05-Jul-2017, 14:36)Waiski Wrote:

Good to hear that.

Smile Thank you Waiski!
Now I am very happy enjoying music after finishing the dilemma of config and firmware.
However I feel little bit uncomfortable due to not clear reason of problem and fear next upgrade.
In my case Bi amp wasn't better , happy it works for you
(05-Jul-2017, 23:39)no32 Wrote: In my case Bi amp wasn't better , happy it works for you

Thank you no32!
As you know very well, SQ depends on unlimited condition of room environment, gears, cables and even human condition.
So there is no absolute rule of systems. If I am happy with some changes of system or cables, that is enough at that moment only.
And SQ changes again - - ^^