Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air 3.0.4 - a cure?
(11-May-2017, 09:56)ledesc Wrote: Hello colleagues Smile
I would like to dedicate my Lenovo X250 (Win7 64b, i5, 8Go, SSD) Laptop for business. Air is running perfectly on it.
So my question is, what OS and Hardware are the bes options to run Air, Macbook, PC.. (I can move from PC to Mac if it makes sense).
I would like your feedbacks as I do not know the pros and cons with the new laptop OS availables.
Thanks.

I believe the new Macs don't have USB2 anymore. It might just be the Pro versions that don't but keep en eye on that.
My Mac mini hasn't had any issues with AIR
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Thanks, good point about USB, just in case I want to connect the Devialet...
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -