Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
220 Pro vs 1000
Hi,

I used to drive my Leedh E2 with an Expert 220 Pro and I'm asking about the benefit I can get with a the more powerfull Expert 1000 Pro.

Leedh's specifications :
Impedance : 4 ohms

Sensibility : 83 dB / 1 m / 2,83 v

http://leedh-acoustic.com/Enceinte-leedh...ERISTIQUES

Does any one have an idea ?
83dB is a very low sensitivity so the extra power will certainly make a difference. I found with my Dynaudio C1's (85db) that the extra power will make your speakers sound better articulated at a lower volume. Of course the 1000Pro also has lower distortion.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.