Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value of used OdA / 1000 pro
(27-Jul-2017, 07:16)brit Wrote:
(25-Jul-2017, 13:54)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(25-Jul-2017, 10:40)thumb5 Wrote: You only have to look at the Od'A to realise that it will sound a little warmer than a 1000.  Only kidding ... or am I?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin that's funny!

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,

You are more than welcome to pop along to our house sometime, if you are in Guildford area, to have a listen to the 1000pro and maybe borrow it when we are next away at end August.

David

Hi David,

That is most kind of you! I wouldn't dream of taking your 1000 PRO away however I may well take you up on your offer of a visit.  Smile

Cheers

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(27-Jul-2017, 13:51)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(27-Jul-2017, 07:16)brit Wrote:
(25-Jul-2017, 13:54)GuillaumeB Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin that's funny!

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,

You are more than welcome to pop along to our house sometime, if you are in Guildford area, to have a listen to the 1000pro and maybe borrow it when we are next away at end August.

David

Hi David,

That is most kind of you! I wouldn't dream of taking your 1000 PRO away however I may well take you up on your offer of a visit.  Smile

Cheers

Guillaume
Guillaume, you would be more than welcome. I will drop you a PM next week.
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(14-Aug-2017, 06:46)PeppaPig Wrote: Devialet has EXTREMELY good value as second hand!!

I can tell you I just sold my EXPERT on ebay, and I only lost $1250 Australian dollars on it!! What other product can hold value like this???!!!

Mine is in extremely good condition with all original packaging.

Sadly not in the UK
I was offered £3000 for my D220 Pro
If that really is the going rate, mine will be staying put Smile
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
Possibly it would be better to wait until December and sell it with the OS board at a time when people spend their gratifications. And if Devialet will start a marketing campaign for Pro/OS this could also help.
220 PRO/CI, Martin Logan Montis, HMS Gran Finale MK II, FritzBox 7590, Audirvana via USB, Tidal Hifi, - South Germany
yes you have a good point Smile

To be honest I'm in no hurry to sell, I'll only be using the money to buy another toy
Probably of the two wheeled variety
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England