Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Upgrade program ending
(24-Apr-2017, 17:47)Confused Wrote:
(24-Apr-2017, 17:39)TDA Wrote: We where going to try some other brands which intergrated with the livingroom better, but after auditioning other brands, i simply cannot find anything that suite me soundwise. 

Do you mind me asking what you auditioned?

out of respect to the forums and other brands i think it will be best just to shut my mouth here.  Wink 

but let me say that for the money, i havent found a product that can play stereo like devialet for the prices of what they can be bought for now used.
Just recevied the following message from devaliet, confirming that the upgrade programm does not end (yet):

Dear Sebastian

Thank you for your message.

Do not worry the upgrade program should start again before winter.
We will let you know by email probably a bit after the summer.
So don't worry about the time constraint, we will do our best to always provide some solution.

Best regards,
Océane | Customer service & support Devialet
(25-Apr-2017, 08:59)Sesondhe Wrote: Just recevied the following message from devaliet, confirming that the upgrade programm does not end (yet):

Dear Sebastian

So don't worry about the time constraint, we will do our best to always provide some solution.

Best regards,
this is great news for me. 

but bad news for the ones who relied on Devialet, when they have sendt out all these upgrade emails.
That tallies with the gist of what I was told.

So, not so much 'hurry its ending soon'

More, 'hurry and give us your cash because were pretending its ending soon'

Is that even legal? Moral? Good business?

The most liieky reality is they now have hardcore sales targets set by ambitious accounts given to their investors, and they haven't reached them.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Or the streamer board upgrade starts before the end of the year....
Devialet 220pro - Sonus Faber Olympica II - Moon Neo 260D - Oppo BDP103 - Lessloss DFPC Signature - Lessloss Firewall - Intel NUC - AQ USB Coffee

The Netherlands
(25-Apr-2017, 09:17)Hifi_swlon Wrote: ...

Is that even legal? Moral? Good business?

The most liieky reality is they now have hardcore sales targets set by ambitious accounts given to their investors, and they haven't reached them.

+1
"Oh, you can buy the other. But then it is a cost intensive learning process"
berlin
What a joke!
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(25-Apr-2017, 09:07)TDA Wrote:
(25-Apr-2017, 08:59)Sesondhe Wrote: Just recevied the following message from devaliet, confirming that the upgrade programm does not end (yet):

Dear Sebastian

Best regards,
this is great news for me. 

but bad news for the ones who relied on Devialet, when they have sendt out all these upgrade emails.

Did really anyone belive that it would end? The D-Premier upgrade program was that not supposed to have ended in 2014 or something like that and they still are upgraded to Pro status Huh

Devialet is one hard company to belive in anything they do, the products are good but their way of doing buisness is perhaps not the way to do it if their future in hifi is going to live on......
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

It would be logical for them to suspend upgrades while the deal with O'da and streamer board upgrades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii
Starting to wonder if i should buy other another brand...