Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rchinn's system
(29-Apr-2017, 16:46)rchinn Wrote: I put it up on the wall yesterday. So quick and easy to do with 4 screws. 

I love it how a sound upgrade can also offer an interior upgrade. Also enables me to get another plant closer to the window. This is a hold plant before I swap out for something a bit bigger.

[Image: NZB2eGY.jpg]
Love the setup, well done.  Discrete and sophisticated, and with four screws you didn't have to bother with the expensive Devialet frame!
220 Pro CI - B&W 804 D3  - B&W DB3D - Siltech Explorer - Mac Mini (2018/SSD) - AudioQuest Pearl USB & Ethernet - Sennheiser HDV 820 & HD-800S - Roon (Lifetime) - Tidal HiFi
New York, NY
Easily a contender for 'runner up in the best use of a potted plant supporting a mirror finish audio component' category.

Looks wonderful. But really, we have to talk about the black plastic pots. I do love a good Philodendron, but casework counts...Smile
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
Ha. Fair shout on the plastic pots.
220 PRO CI (12.2.6) - B&W 683 S2 - Audioquest Niagara 1000 - Chromecast + iFi SPDIF 
Technics 1210 (AudioMods arm, AT-150MLX, Mike New bearing + platter, crystal mat, Isonoe feet, external DC PSU) Stockholm, Sweden